left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I know this sounds kinda silly but, when chapter3remastered comes out, will it continue from the end point of chapter2remastered purely? or will it also make changes to some thing in the earlier game of chapter1remastered/chapter2remastered?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know this sounds kinda silly but, when chapter3remastered comes out, will it continue from the end point of chapter2remastered purely? or will it also make changes to some thing in the earlier game of chapter1remastered/chapter2remastered?
As far as I know it will start of purely at end of 2. Though I would be very surprised if in three you will not see some clues or hear about things that might make you want to replay some choices from one and two to see them in three. :)

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not silly at all.

C3 will continue on from the end of C2. The only changes made to earlier versions will be in respect of a couple of little bugs that managed to slide under the radar, but they were nothing of any consequence and are more tidying up than anything else.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I haven't touched this game since the old Ch. 3 came out, I've been out of the loop, so is there a difference between the original the remaster? has the plot and details change? or just graphics wise?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't touched this game since the old Ch. 3 came out, I've been out of the loop, so is there a difference between the original the remaster? has the plot and details change? or just graphics wise?
Overall plot is same, graphics has updated, a lot of the storylines Notty had to cut originally has been added back in and she added both a femal, female black and black MC as options. It is a complete different game now, but with same characters and same overall story. Basically new chapter three alone is more as 5 times as big as original 1-3 and maybe even more.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Basically new chapter three alone is more as 5 times as big as original 1-3 and maybe even more.
Yeppers. There is a single animation in the remastered Three which has more renders (1,750) than the whole of the old first three chapters combined (1,675).

Content wise the remaster is a totally different beast to the old one as well. New paths, branches, game mechanics.... Two different worlds.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeppers. There is a single animation in the remastered Three which has more renders (1,750) than the whole of the old first three chapters combined (1,675).

Content wise the remaster is a totally different beast to the old one as well. New paths, branches, game mechanics.... Two different worlds.
The hamsters that power your computer must be working over time doing all of the rendering.

Personally can't wait to continue the story of my clueless interstellar monk. :ROFLMAO:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Well *taps chin* you never know

*has been thinking*

while obviously taking your kit off is definitely something your target audience would no doubt be up for theres also other things that could be done, a quick search on reddit shows theres only a couple posts promoting the game on the androidnsfw subreddit, you could be posting status updates and teasers over on the big adult game subreddits, which seem to hold a whole load of lurkers the lewdgames subreddit on it's own has 120k people subscribed to it, where creators post regular updates and previews even without an update to the game just to stir up interest. Also setting up a twitter for the game and doing cross promotions with other creators featuring each other on your patreons could help drive eyeballs, i know a couple of creators do a "check out this game of the month" and get a little review of their own going to cross promote. with chapter 3 you've got a big oppurtunity to push for recognition, not saying that the whole world will be clamouring to give it a go but it aint awful to let people know you exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes