Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You were not faulty, I simply pointed out the order of choices. Writing the WT is a pain
*really does suspect it's not worth the effort due to the sheer number of minor paths* and that's before you see Chapter Two...

Nineteen separate paths to trace and that's before the documentation of individual conversation loops all of which have a slight difference. Hell, talking to Marcus about his work has, I think, six conversation paths alone. Without all of my notes I frankly think it's an impossible job. Really.

*hopes Kels won't mention the time he helped her with homework in the shower*
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*really does suspect it's not worth the effort due to the sheer number of minor paths* and that's before you see Chapter Two...

Nineteen separate paths to trace and that's before the documentation of individual conversation loops all of which have a slight difference. Hell, talking to Marcus about his work has, I think, six conversation paths alone. Without all of my notes I frankly think it's an impossible job. Really.

View attachment 238562
that was a joke...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I was more meaning how deep into conversation before it happened, but either way you are right and my memory was faulty.

Kind of wish it was named "Have an Ensign Breakfast" as a small British joke to an English Breakfast.
*has enough trouble with people pming me asking what some of the words the girls say mean!*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes