Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yep!

Tbh, it's more "what does blah mean?" which is fair enough. Annie seems to cause the most probs.

What the devil they'll make of her when she's drunk I've no idea. :)
Unbelievable.:rolleyes: There go my hopes of her going full Aussie at some point.:(

Perhaps you should commission someone to write Annie English-Simple English dictionary.:D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Unbelievable.:rolleyes: There goes my hopes of her going full Aussie at some point.:(

Perhaps you should commission someone to write Annie English-Simple English dictionary.:D
I recall some dev making a post not long ago whether he should dumb down the English so that people understand. I thought it was ridiculous, I mean there are heaps of online dictionaries and translators to fill in the gaps and perhaps learn something. I had no idea some would actually go as far as pestering the devs about it.:rolleyes:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I recall some dev making a post not long ago whether he should dumb down the English so that people understand. I thought it was ridiculous, I mean there are heaps of online dictionaries and translators to fill in the gaps and perhaps learn something. I had no idea some would actually go as far as pestering the devs about it.:rolleyes:
Some people have the bare minimum understanding of the language that Emily Dickinson ( There's a joke in there for those that often miss them ) wrote in. Notty writes perfectly adapting the speaking to the character's personality. But Annie suffers from what afflicted Lem' sci-fi novels; she uses the lingo of a flight engineer. That's where most readers may find themselves lost. Dumbing down her words would kill her character..
Hope to see her bogan side

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well I can't write them differently, so...

Still I wish them luck with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Maybe english is not their first language?
Or maybe they're just too lazy to bother learning something...
Given the kind of people you can get on internet fora, I'd say it's probably a mix of both.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I wonder what would the MC have to do to disgust Annie this much.. unless - the British often take the piss at people they've close with- it's gonna be when MC is on her good side... and with how gorgeous she is, that's all her sides

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

I really can't help myself to not picture this being sung in the same throaty type of style as this shanty from Black Flag

Maybe english is not their first language?
Or maybe they're just too lazy to bother learning something...
Given the kind of people you can get on internet fora, I'd say it's probably a mix of both.
I agree with Alikamari here, it's not really an excuse. The thing that really grinds my gears however is when a game-dev can barely write a coherent sentence in english yet doesn't even bother to get some help with proof reading, forcing the player to either ignore the text entirely or spend 5 minutes trying to piece together what the hell they are even talking about.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Bah, shower peeking goes without saying. The real question is how are you going to pull off the obligatory dressing room peeking in the same obligatory clothing store?:D
What would a lewd game be without the mandatory peeping scenes? :unsure:
Unbelievable.:rolleyes: There go my hopes of her going full Aussie at some point.:(

The problem with that is that its written and not spoken because there are a ton of not native english speakers here. I'll probably scratch my head too at one point, but there is always something nice like our best friend uncle google. :D

Now i need you to voice act that, thank you. :p

@PowerDildos AC shanties..good man!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes