Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Eyy, one of my favourites!

Speaking of good stuff from Black Flag though, this one is just heavenly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This here is my favourite, besides the one i've posted before obviously.

And now i'm sitting here again listening to the shanties...always the same when i start with it. :D

@Alikamari Yeah you should. There is nothing more satisfying than going on a full rampage with a complete upgraded ship. :love:

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Also a classic.

And now i'm sitting here again listening to the shanties...always the same when i start with it. :D
Hah, I know that feeling all too well! I was out sailing on a school ship for three weeks on a trip organised by the Swedish Naval Volunteers last summer, and I can tell you that the various AC shanties were in my mind very often. I may or may not have also memorised every last AC video that has been posted in this thread so far previously with the exception of Roll Boys Roll.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Also a classic.

Hah, I know that feeling all too well! I was out sailing on a school ship for three weeks on a trip organised by the Swedish Naval Volunteers last summer, and I can tell you that the various AC shanties were in my mind very often. I may or may not have also memorised every last AC video that has been posted in this thread so far previously with the exception of Roll Boys Roll.
The worst part is that i always have to sing along and that sounds extremly weird at the moment because i have a big, fat flue. :sneaky:

Kukothemadhatter Yeah thats fun too, but i just love it to rip the fleets apart...prepare the mortar booooys!

Reactions: PowerDildos

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
you see.. as I mostly focus on ground content (hanging soldiers like they were christmas lights) I often forget to re-stock ship ammo
When i started with black flag i hated everything what had to do with the ships because you know running around and murder everything is just to much fun.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
When i started with black flag i hated everything what had to do with the ships because you know running around and murder everything is just to much fun.
I loved the naval battles of AC but blac flag had so mamy chances to mess things like shooting civilians and carrying them around, hanging soldiers like decrations or using berserker darts on soldiers, pushing them from rooftops, shooting them when they try to jump from roof to roof or even tackling them so they would chase me

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I loved the naval battles of AC but blac flag had so mamy chances to mess things like shooting civilians and carrying them around, hanging soldiers like decrations or using berserker darts on soldiers, pushing them from rooftops, shooting them when they try to jump from roof to roof or even tackling them so they would chase me
Oh yes the lovely berserker darts.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Any plans for breakfast cereals? I can see the slogan : "Ensigns", the breakfast of champions.
*laughs*
Don't give me ideas!

Hell l I just bought myself a Vanguard mug. Making my own cereal could be next!
Hmm, the "Ensigns" cereal bowl with Sarah's sloppy face at the bottom is a kind of merch that I could see myself going for!:D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, check your notes; you missed a peculiar trope. MC havng amnesia or needing weekly doc check-ups for his progessive Biggus Dicus Syndromus Mutantus

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes