Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Jesus, do you keep -everything- I make! XD
Yes. We keep all of it, but don't worry. It's not because we're crazy.
It's because: fan + nerd = everything is a collectible.
I haven't even played the original version of Heavy 5, but I downloaded and kept a copy of it, just because I thought,
"Hey, that's a version of that thing that's not gonna exist anymore... I better keep a copy of it! You never know. It could be a collector's item someday!"
This reminds me of the time I found out what otaku means, and what it made me realize.
After all, what does it mean to have an "unhealthy fan obsession" when the word "fan" is just an abbreviation for fanatic?
I think that was the day I decided to be okay with Sam Raimi giving Spider-Man organic web-shooters. I just sort of decided to be a little less obsessy about things. I'm still a mad-hoarding pack-rat, but I choose not to get crazy about stuff.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I haven't even played the original version of Heavy 5, but I downloaded and kept a copy of it, just because I thought,
"Hey, that's a version of that thing that's not gonna exist anymore... I better keep a copy of it! You never know. It could be a collector's item someday!"
Oh God. It's awful! I don't even have a copy any more! XD

Jan 10, 2018
Oh God. It's awful! I don't even have a copy any more! XD
...Hearing that kind of makes me want a copy even though I know I'd never play it. The idea of the product of a creative venture disappearing forever when it could easily be kept on a spare hard drive just triggers my hoarder instincts, even when I know that it was just an intermediary step replaced by a better version.

This may or may not be why I have several terabytes of different versions of the same games lying around. Maybe I should seek help for this habit...

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
...Hearing that kind of makes me want a copy even though I know I'd never play it. The idea of the product of a creative venture disappearing forever when it could easily be kept on a spare hard drive just triggers my hoarder instincts, even when I know that it was just an intermediary step replaced by a better version.

This may or may not be why I have several terabytes of different versions of the same games lying around. Maybe I should seek help for this habit...
SEE! That's what I'm talking about! Things have to be recorded for posterity (whatever that means)!
I have one torn up issue of "Nintendo Fun Club Magazine," the thing that later evolved into Nintendo Power. Why? Exactly because I'm sure almost no one even knows that that was a thing! You know, in the first few issues of Superman the newspaper had a different name? In the early days he couldn't even fly, he literally just "leaped tall buildings in a single bound," like the Hulk. Aww, history, you'll make fools of us all.

Reactions: Nottravis

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I assume you meant for posterity? Unless there's a hugely profitable grey market for unfinish games that I'm not aware of.
Yes and I've edited it... I'm working on a load of stuff all at once... yep, that's the reason ;)
or rather quickly edit so the riches remain unseen :D
but yeah someone has to keep one copy, both for the history books, and for that one day maybe moment of Nottravis going "omg gotta go back to page #1 to fix this" for something very obscure in the later stage.
maybe the mysterious signal affects the game in ch6? we don't know yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...so some of her hand movements are... not quite appropriate :)
Strike me down, and my imagination shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

And, actually, considering we haven't yet seen the inside of our glorious hero FemC's pants... Who can say what may be lurking beneath that waistband? It is not impossible that, just maybe, her Anaconda Does. :sneaky:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Strike me down, and my imagination shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

And, actually, considering we haven't yet seen the inside of our glorious hero FemC's pants... Who can say what may be lurking beneath that waistband? It is not impossible that, just maybe, her Anaconda Does. :sneaky:
Oh dude... I was trying to drink a beer when I read this.... now I am wearing my beer... totally your fault
:ROFLMAO:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Yep, you really deserve this gif..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I think the only trap we've had so far was Sarah's statue in Caverns 1. :)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
All that said it does have it's merits. Worth a look for girls who like Chris...

Gents would be better off ignoring this and playing the full version in-game. Truly.
Too bad, given the choice in games for MC gender I prefer playing with a female...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Great game sofar but when i wanted to start chapter 3 i got this error message

View attachment 928617

What happened?
I think this is the error at the end of the Chapter 3 intermission. I know there was a line of code on the non bug fixed version that if you get to the end of Chapter Three - in some circumstance it then crashes instead of going back to the menu. But just to clarify, did this error happen then or after Chapter Two when you went to start Chapter Three? Sorry for asking but it's late where I am so....*isn't at her sharpest*

Since the game is leaked on here anyway, I'll ask the mods to upload the bugfixed version.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes