damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
I´ve been trying to go the Annie route first time, been redoing it several times even following the walkthrough but I don´t seem to be able to get any H content. No clue what I´m doing wrong

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I´ve been trying to go the Annie route first time, been redoing it several times even following the walkthrough but I don´t seem to be able to get any H content. No clue what I´m doing wrong
Hi, and thanks for giving the game a go.

There's a pretty decent H scene with her in Chapter Two (about 2,000 frames) that triggers if as a male MC you've gone drinking with her and she likes you sufficiently. The key to the latter is to not act much like an officer. So be casual and friendly. The walkthrough seems pretty reliable (it's fan made not mine) but even following it the one thing that will kill it dead is getting her to salute you in Chapter One.

As a fem MC, there isn't a scene with her yet as you're going to have to do a lot of persuasion. But again, drinking is the key.

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, and thanks for giving the game a go.

There's a pretty decent H scene with her in Chapter Two (about 2,000 frames) that triggers if as a male MC you've gone drinking with her and she likes you sufficiently. The key to the latter is to not act much like an officer. So be casual and friendly. The walkthrough seems pretty reliable (it's fan made not mine) but even following it the one thing that will kill it dead is getting her to salute you in Chapter One.

As a fem MC, there isn't a scene with her yet as you're going to have to do a lot of persuasion. But again, drinking is the key.

Thank you for the reply, when I finish chapter 1 and 2 though it says I missed seeing Annie her boobs and missed a spanking. I´ve tried about 4 hours doing all sorts of combinations but I can´t get these scenes to play as a female protagonist while the walkthrough says they should be there

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you for the reply, when I finish chapter 1 and 2 though it says I missed seeing Annie her boobs and missed a spanking. I´ve tried about 4 hours doing all sorts of combinations but I can´t get these scenes to play as a female protagonist while the walkthrough says they should be there
Sorry you spent so long trying :(

But as fem MC, aye there are the two different conversation scenes you can have with her when drinking in Chapter Two which will then open different scenes if you go to see her at the Vanguard in free roam in Chapter Three.

Chapter Four is then where things get interesting...

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Having read the book titles, is Lesbian Spank Inferno (Coupling reference) the book based on the film or the book the film is based on?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Having read the book titles, is Lesbian Spank Inferno (Coupling reference) the book based on the film or the book the film is based on?
The film.

*is a traditionalist*

Although the Coupling version is still the best dinner party scene evah! :)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
The key choice in Chapter One happens early - to get these two scenes you need to choose "Try with reason" when first flirting with Annie.

Maybe I could explain the prefix/suffix system I use in the walkthrough for sub-paths. You can see that "Try with reason" is marked with suffix (B). That indicates it is a beginning of a sub-path later marked with prefix (B) (which indicates options available only on this sub-path) for that particular route.

Jan 10, 2018
You mean you weren't worried about it before? :)
Well... Yes... But that was for business! There's a cost-benefit analysis and everything, and it would rarely pay out enough to cover the risks!

If it's for fun, though... Well, that's different. Far more potential for things to go badly!

...Hm, you know, I was going to say something helpful about Annie in this comment to justify it as more than a joke, but I really can't think of anything that hasn't already been said. Hells.

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
The key choice in Chapter One happens early - to get these two scenes you need to choose "Try with reason" when first flirting with Annie.

Maybe I could explain the prefix/suffix system I use in the walkthrough for sub-paths. You can see that "Try with reason" is marked with suffix (B). That indicates it is a beginning of a sub-path later marked with prefix (B) (which indicates options available only on this sub-path) for that particular route.
Well yes, I've obviously tried your suggested routes but still nothing. Going with B made sense. I just don't get the result I should be getting

Jan 10, 2018
Well yes, I've obviously tried your suggested routes but still nothing. Going with B made sense. I just don't get the result I should be getting
What options are you presented with when you have drinks with Annie? So long as you drink with her, the only things that should matter are whether you tried reason or humor when you first flirted with her...

Oh, and that you pushed as far as you could with either, if I recall correctly.

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
What options are you presented with when you have drinks with Annie? So long as you drink with her, the only things that should matter are whether you tried reason or humor when you first flirted with her...

Oh, and that you pushed as far as you could with either, if I recall correctly.
Listen to her sing or call it a night in the end.

Normally I wouldn't care as much but I really like the game so I care more about my desired outcome. Sorry for being such a nuisance

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Listen to her sing or call it a night in the end.

Normally I wouldn't care as much but I really like the game so I care more about my desired outcome. Sorry for being such a nuisance
Neither. In ch 1 pick the conversation that will allow you to see boobs... iirc that's how it's labeled. During the crash landing talk to her and ask to see her boobs. If your prior choice was correct you can push her to show them.
Then later during drinks you'll get the spanking choice talk showing up BECAUSE you saw her boobs. No boobies no spankies.

Reactions: Nottravis

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
Neither. In ch 1 pick the conversation that will allow you to see boobs... iirc that's how it's labeled. During the crash landing talk to her and ask to see her boobs. If your prior choice was correct you can push her to show them.
Then later during drinks you'll get the spanking choice talk showing up BECAUSE you saw her boobs. No boobies no spankies.
I found my issue, if you choose the option ''the weapons station'' which I did every playthrough it blocks out the option of romance with Annie no matter what you say there.

So I found a workaround :) Thank you all for trying to help!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I found my issue, if you choose the option ''the weapons station'' which I did every playthrough it blocks out the option of romance with Annie no matter what you say there.
That doesn't sound right. I can get bewbs just fine with that. The other key to this scene as mentioned above is noticing that there is beer in the equipment case. Could it be that you may have missed this part before? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes