Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Gave it a try yesterday and enjoyed it very much indeed! Fantastic concept, wonderfully written and coded, superb graphics! Great job, My Lady Nottravis!

Due to my personal preferences, I've obviously enjoyed Chris' route the best as far as lewd stuff is concerned. I hope there will be some femdom content for other characters as well in the future chapters (Amanda perhaps? She looks like a pretty dommey type to me :love: ).

In any case, you've got yourself a huge fan and a new Patreon. :D
Thank you!

Firstly, thank you for trying it - and I am so very pleased you enjoyed it. It's a game with a small player base but as you've seen that doesn't mean I compromise on quality and it always gives me a huge boost when someone new gives it a go and likes what I do. :)

As to future content I've banned myself from talking too much about it. I get far too chatty and spoil everything! But....well, let's just see what happens shall we? ;)

But if you enjoyed Chris` domme stuff in Three you'll love Four. Much bigger and expanded with a greater variety of sub-routines for her to call.

Finally, thank you for your support. It's no secret I keep whining about my IT base (all together now..."She only has the one PC.." ;) ) and it does help me get to my goal of getting a second one up and running to handle the animation frames and cut the production time in half. So thank you *makes heart shaped thingy with her hands*

:)

Oh as an aside if you like Chris....

You might like

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
An excellent read :D
Things like these are among the reasons I decided to support your game, anyone willing to put this much effort into the lore/background story of their creation deserves every morsel of support that can be given :)
Thank you :)

If you enjoyed that one, have you seen the I did?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Promo video. It's lower quality than the actual for webm hosting. Actual version is much crisper. But you'll get the idea I hope.
Honestly, the trailer looks like it's from an 80's sci-fi movie ahaha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nottravis

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It's only lacking the best kinda sci-fi reference though...

Then end should have rolled the title followed by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's been done - although not in the trailer - by SpaceCorps XXX, which has a lot of references to Starship Troopers (and other movies), so I don't think it would be good idea to use it here, as H5 has its own identity. I'd see it more in vein of 'Aliens' or even 'Galaxy of Terror' (which is to a point a precursor of 'Aliens').

Anyway, it's a cool trailer, could use imo (much) more Chris though and maybe some text with catchy frazes and/or some plot info.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That's been done - although not in the trailer - by SpaceCorps XXX, which has a lot of references to Starship Troopers (and other movies), so I don't think it would be good idea to use it here, as H5 has its own identity. I'd see it more in vain of 'Aliens' or even 'Galaxy of Terror' (which is to a point a precursor of 'Aliens').

Anyway, it's a cool trailer, could use imo (much) more Chris though and maybe some text with catchy frazes and/or some plot info.
Ah in that case perhaps not then.*hasn't time to play other games these days so didn't know that one*

I'll probs do another one when I have some more in-game clips. I didn't want to go down the road of making ani's just for the trailer as that seemed a bit....underhand? But ofc I have more ani's on the way anyway so maybe after the next release.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Ah in that case perhaps not then.*hasn't time to play other games these days so didn't know that one*

I'll probs do another one when I have some more in-game clips. I didn't want to go down the road of making ani's just for the trailer as that seemed a bit....underhand? But ofc I have more ani's on the way anyway so maybe after the next release.
As long as they contain more Becca being a tease, you may be forgiven. :ROFLMAO:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
That's been done - although not in the trailer - by SpaceCorps XXX, which has a lot of references to Starship Troopers (and other movies), so I don't think it would be good idea to use it here, as H5 has its own identity. I'd see it more in vain of 'Aliens' or even 'Galaxy of Terror' (which is to a point a precursor of 'Aliens').

I mean... fine

Then at least hit us with something swanky or less common place. Maybe a hidden LEXX reference

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

Well, if you manage to find the time, then SpacecorpsXXX is a great game to spend it on. :)

And while you both share sci-fi setting (and are both British), RanliLabz' game specializes in utterly ridiculous humour and satire (and I mean that as a compliment). :LOL:

Edit: Err, sorry for talking about other games in your thread. In hindsight, it might have been a wee bit inconsiderate of me, so I hope you didn't mind it too much.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes