Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
you've spoiled your clientele there, hehe.
*tries!* :)

I promised the mods I'd be good and leave development talk alone so...*is a good girl* but I thought everyone should know of the poll and my plans at least as we all have an interest in my doing well, even you guys with the eye patches.

However, it seems a very clear cut view from the people who pay for the project.

Capture.PNG

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
*tries!* :)

I promised the mods I'd be good and leave development talk alone so...*is a good girl* but I thought everyone should know of the poll and my plans at least as we all have an interest in my doing well, even you guys with the eye patches.

However, it seems a very clear cut view from the people who pay for the project.

View attachment 906888
That begs the question, what did you miss? :unsure:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Patreon annual subscription. I've had a few people ask me for it *is thinking about it*
hm, i was thinking. maybe you could ask those few people to spread the word, a bit?
then again, try to talk about playing lewd computer games, out in the open.
me, i just mention H5 as example for heavy usage of Ren'Py and what it's capable of.

there's always the excuse, hey i googled something else and that came up, so there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: frap and Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Nothing too exciting. Either more RPS (which apparently I -really- fuzzed up marketing wise as no bugger knows how good it is unless they've played it) or the VR Training level but this time with Becca and Jane...

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
This game is so good, the side content is really hot as well. Looking forward to more c7 and Becca ;)

Nothing too exciting. Either more RPS (which apparently I -really- fuzzed up marketing wise as no bugger knows how good it is unless they've played it) or the VR Training level but this time with Becca and Jane...
I was able to play some of RPS even though I'm not at that tier (I won't explain how and it was missing some content) but it was really good.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This game is so good, the side content is really hot as well. Looking forward to more c7 and Becca ;)

I was able to play some of RPS even though I'm not at that tier (I won't explain how and it was missing some content) but it was really good.
Yup, I know how *laughs*. You might not want to download the patch when it comes out is my advice in that case ;)

But thanks for giving my game a go and I'm really glad you enjoyed it, defo more side content coming up :)

Oh! Did you find the "Penny" magazine btw? If you like side content well worth a hunt for that one.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Yup, I know how *laughs*. You might not want to download the patch when it comes out is my advice in that case ;)

But thanks for giving my game a go and I'm really glad you enjoyed it, defo more side content coming up :)

Oh! Did you find the "Penny" magazine btw? If you like side content well worth a hunt for that one.
Haha, noticed after huh?

And I did, good stuff. Hoping people voted to continue the c7 ground reporting, that was hot. Shame no actual horse though! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nottravis

Jan 10, 2018
So, after watching the recorded C7's broadcast about a PPF's lewd gas attack and till the end ofc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, my interpretation of that was

It's been a couple of weeks, though, so my memory might be a bit fuzzy. I do remember wondering as well as to whether that could have been a vector, though... But I was also under the impression that the TV being out was an intentional part of the system's security.

Of course,

Reactions: Oddball2k

F1forhalp

SOTD: Drama Asylum - Paranoid Mind
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Oh, my interpretation of that was

It's been a couple of weeks, though, so my memory might be a bit fuzzy. I do remember wondering as well as to whether that could have been a vector, though... But I was also under the impression that the TV being out was an intentional part of the system's security.

Of course,

i was thinking.

Reactions: Nottravis

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Gave it a try yesterday and enjoyed it very much indeed! Fantastic concept, wonderfully written and coded, superb graphics! Great job, My Lady Nottravis!

Due to my personal preferences, I've obviously enjoyed Chris' route the best as far as lewd stuff is concerned. I hope there will be some femdom content for other characters as well in the future chapters (Amanda perhaps? She looks like a pretty dommey type to me :love: ).

In any case, you've got yourself a huge fan and a new Patreon. :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes