Le Mat

May 30, 2020
I do not wish to disturb the developer amidst her stacks of sketches and blueprints and bits of story-boards.
Therefore maybe another enthusiast of the game will be kind enough to reply...

I have just started playing 'remastered'.
In the old version, I had left a saving sreen empty after the end part One, hopped onto the next screen, one more saving screen empty after the end of part Two, hopped onto the next screen, and a third saving screen empty after the end of part Three.

It appears that I must now start the game all over again from scratch. Or am I mistaken ?

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017

Bonus game test animation.
Hey now. Tha's pretty good! This is the first animation of yours I've seen that involved a human. (I think, anyway. I'm probably wrong lol...) I'm glad to see you're as good with a body as you are with a ship :LOL:

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hey now. Tha's pretty good! This is the first animation of yours I've seen that involved a human. (I think, anyway. I'm probably wrong lol...) I'm glad to see you're as good with a body as you are with a ship :LOL:
*laughs* Thanks. :)

There are a few dotted around. The big lewd in VR Chapter 3 was pretty good I thought. But obvs VR isn't to everyone's tastes ofc so I can understand why a lot of my stuff gets missed.

True... well done hair. BUT, My My Nottie, You're a nasty Girl with a sword!...oh dear.

[you could be even naughtier if the move lifted your skirt a little more...]
Well, like the VR in Chapt 3, it is strip combat.... ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Opening animation in the can. 600 frames - and it's the best one yet.

Also whomped up three new animations for Chadders module for if she calls a movie. Two are just simple 400 framers, the other is more....complex...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So that's what the infamous Lt Harris looks like.

Is Kates holding the gun from Aliens 2? Or something close to it?

It's hard to choose a winner out of these beauties. Great job as always, Notty.
Thanks.

Yep, that's Jolene Harris. There's a few more of her .... ;)

And double yep, re Kates gun. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes