NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
She is hard at work on chapter 4.

Not yet anyway, but all content is optional... ;)

Tags are only for content that is currently in the game.
Thanks. How do I take Sara for rescue mission in chapter 3? According to the walkthrough, you can take Sara but in my game Chris automatically go with me. Also, how much different between female vs male MC? Is it just the dialogue or the event/scenes is different too?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks. How do I take Sara for rescue mission in chapter 3? According to the walkthrough, you can take Sara but in my game Chris automatically go with me. Also, how much different between female vs male MC? Is it just the dialogue or the event/scenes is different too?
You have to be nice to her before that, and tell her about her shirt.

Reactions: NukaCola

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I always nice to her. Although in chapter 1 I go with the middle dialogue. Do I have have to be casual (bottom dialogue) for it to happen?
:unsure: I am not sure exactly what the triggers are, but I am usually casual/flirty with her, and Annie. They hang out together a lot, and talk.
I would say 'be encouraging'. :LOL:

Reactions: NukaCola

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wow, this game really likes speaking in acronyms.
Especially TBO. I'm guessing that's either "Time Between Overhaul" or "To Be Opaque"
Is there an Acronym-to-English dictionary for translation?

Also, why is the ship named the Vanguard if it's designation is the Heavy Five?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Especially TBO. I'm guessing that's either "Time Between Overhaul"...
That is correct. Your character actually tells you what it is.

MC: "Refit? The TBO - was that time before overhaul? So...we're not fit to fly? "

The use of acronyms is a realistic part of the slang.

Also, why is the ship named the Vanguard if it's designation is the Heavy Five?
Heavy Five is a callsign assigned to the Vanguard for this mission. That's a common practice in military aviation.:)

Flintos82

Jul 25, 2018
Heavy Five is a callsign assigned to the Vanguard for this mission.
I've been playing this game for two years and have been too afraid to ask incase I look stupid. I just assumed there was a pin-up girl that Chris had a painted on the side of the vanguard named "Heavy Five" inspired by a character from Total Recall (the lady with three heavies)... Guess i was wrong again.

Reactions: L7Bear and Huitieme

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Question, 1-2 years ago I remember the dev talking about how she already had a large part of Chapter 4 done, is that going to be relevant to how much content will be in the next update or did all those get cycled out in the Reworkening?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Question, 1-2 years ago I remember the dev talking about how she already had a large part of Chapter 4 done, is that going to be relevant to how much content will be in the next update or did all those get cycled out in the Reworkening?
Everything has been expanded! So far CH4 is looking like having around 18,000 renders with more gameplay, more writing and just more! :)

Reactions: TheDevian

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
So I just finished Sarah's first VR session and I have a question:

I think basically what I'm wondering is whether you are/will be able to get "on her radar" sexually. Right now it seems like her romance could either be something I'd really be interested in or really not. If you can explore her kinks/fantasies with her as a partner and hopefully get to be the one "carrying out" the fantasy (even just in VR) at some point, that could be really sexy and even sweet in its own way. On the other hand, if it's all or mostly going to be "Sarah's avatar gets raped, Sarah enjoys it, Sarah is oblivious to MC" that doesn't really sound like much fun to me.

I know it's still early in the story and the developer/supporters may not want to give away too much but I'd just trying to get an idea if it's going in a direction that's worth following for me. I think overall this game is amazing but Sarah is really the main person I was interested in romancing. Hope my question makes sense and I don't sound too emotionally frail :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just having a look for a new game to play and this grabbed my attention.
Looks good, dev.
I just finished Cure My Addiciton, then came here and found that Sophie is now in space: 1613241217846.png :)
Always funny when you see the same models being used and need to adjust to the same face in a different character.
Thanks in advance, hope this plays well & tells an interesting story. Sounds & seems like it will.

Reactions: TheDevian

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I guess at this point this might have been reported by someone else but I've found some continuity issue (not any wonder considering all those paths). First night in Ophion as a black male with all my chances open, I went to the lounge with Annie and then Trisha showed up and I decided to back off and leave them alone. So I didn't went to play VR with Sarah but then in second night she's the only option available and our characters act as if we played the first VR game last night. I suspect this happens every time you don't choose Sarah the first night but still go to her on the second night, as I recall something similar happened on my very first playthrough after rejecting Annie's sex offer

Also, a minor thing in other path but also related with Sarah: In other game, I went to her room that first night and asked her about Gloria, then the VR started and I refused playing as Babe, so we went to the mess instead for the Coc game and she started again with the Gloria books (the convo is a little different but the MC acts as if it was the first time he hears about her, although Sarah has told him the very same story just minutes ago)

And finally in Chris dom module there's a point when the autorun stops as the script is lacking a {w=...} statement (in line 1157 - c "Hrm...")

If I've noticed all of this is because I'm almost done translating the current version ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes