tontoman

May 4, 2017
I seriously hope, but i doubt it too, the writing is not really relation oriented, i expect some more adventures with a quick bang if you get the right answer from a simple dialog.
Funny as I get a different vibe from it as being mostly relationship orientated. It's heavily path orientated, you can tell just from the walkthrough, so any 'to bang' option choice will or won't be there depending on prior choices. If you didn't treat them well or talk about the right things, it's not going to be an option.

What this doesn't have is the relationship stats game that bores me to tears. The most common, talk to her X times to get X relationship points to unlock scene. To me that's nothing about relationships at all (more about grind for extending content), what goes on during your adventures and the choices you make with them is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I seriously hope, but i doubt it too, the writing is not really relation oriented, i expect some more adventures with a quick bang if you get the right answer from a simple dialog.
Not even close, there are around 80 possible paths ...so far, with hundreds more to be added as it goes. Every choice matters.
This is a Choose Your Own Adventure Visual Novel, like the old books, but with sex.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yes i understand, but that multipath system with short stories is not my cup of tea, i prefer a story where you can develop a long storyline with various characters without having to reload or restart a new game each time.
It's too much of a game and not a story where in can really involve myself.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Yes i understand, but that multipath system with short stories is not my cup of tea, i prefer a story where you can develop a long storyline with various characters without having to reload or restart a new game each time.
It's too much of a game and not a story where in can really involve myself.
To each their own I guess, but I think kinetic novels might be more your cup of tea in that case.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
My god i managed to get through the 3 chapters without seeing any piece of ass, i didn't get anything positive at the end of each chapter and i'm proud of it!!!!
Technicaly the game is very well made, but is it an adult game or a fiction with the possibility to eventually get banged, in fact the game is well done so you keep beeing a good serious girl/boy, so did i !!;)
Yeah, you should be proud. I managed to get fucked in VR game and strip Sarah to her underwear in my 1st playthrough. And the MC female avatar in that VR game is actually quite hot:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I see the cheating tag and heroine in relationship with other on vndb. Is this involving one of the main girl? If it is then who?

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
White Male MC is so in trouble if Trisha gets her way. Will we get drama in the distant aftermath? :3
Don't worry, we're going to be dead long before we have to face the consequences of any of our actions. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
White Male MC is so in trouble if Trisha gets her way. Will we get drama in the distant aftermath? :3
Male MC can get in trouble if Trisha doesn't get her way as well. Hint - visit Trisha in chapter 3 in her lab and refuse all her advances. So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: Huitieme

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Male MC can get in trouble if Trisha doesn't get her way as well. Hint - visit Trisha in chapter 3 in her lab and refuse all her advances. So it's damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I wonder what will happen if we accept her quest and end up not going. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DanteRed

Gilgamesh1997

Apr 12, 2020
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 3 Remastered Bugfix] [Nottravis] - Original Size: 3.63GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (534MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (536MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Links are missing/not working for PC at least.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I did so originally and nothing particular happened.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I did so originally and nothing particular happened.
You have to turn her down when she first mentions the mine in her lab and then come back later to have a look at the MRI at which point she will drive a hard bargain. ;)
Though I never turned her down from the start with her visit to engineering in chapter 2 so I don't know what happens in that case.
Maybe you have to show interest first and then play hard to get.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes