Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So that means this update will have almost 5 hours of main storyline content? Not taking into account the various side storylines? Wow that's got me hyped now.
Exactly, lots of modules are part of the new chapter + individual ones such as VR or COC + replayability if you have several Shepard MCs :)
Of course, this is an estimate for people really playing the game and not just "ctrl-ing" the chapter.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So that means this update will have almost 5 hours of main storyline content? Not taking into account the various side storylines? Wow that's got me hyped now.
I don't think that's what it means. It's an average estimate for a single playthrough including side stuff. Those of course are of large variety and high degree of mutual exclusivity, so playtime can grow a lot depending on player's interest to engage in replaying.

mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
Requested by fsck (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested some scenes and it appears to work. I couldn't reach an animated scene during testing, but looking at the videos in the game directory, they seem fine.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 3 Remastered Bugfix] [Nottravis]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 3.63 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 391 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 460 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, YAC v2.1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oaky .. you say anal, you say blow ... you also say no sex .. which is it ... ???
My god i managed to get through the 3 chapters without seeing any piece of ass, i didn't get anything positive at the end of each chapter and i'm proud of it!!!!
Technicaly the game is very well made, but is it an adult game or a fiction with the possibility to eventually get banged, in fact the game is well done so you keep beeing a good serious girl/boy, so did i !!;)
Seriously when i saw the quality of that game, i was hoping for some serious quality sex adventures and for a long run game, but it seems that the developer spent more time on representing him/her self in the tutorials and transitions than in the actual game.

In that game there is so much talking about technical stuff without any interest, that it lost me very quick, characters are beautiful but almost no real interaction, you choose the right answer and go on this way and you get a little bang i guess. It's really basic and absolutely no fun.

This is one of those game where the author is a very good technician in 3D but should hire a good scenarist to write some intersting sex stories that are not push button B for blowjob or push A to anal!
You have to keep in mind, this is still the intro, you barely met these people, and while you may not have seen them, there ARE some sexy things in there already, and will be a lot more in the next chapter.
I seriously hope, but i doubt it too, the writing is not really relation oriented, i expect some more adventures with a quick bang if you get the right answer from a simple dialog.
Funny as I get a different vibe from it as being mostly relationship orientated. It's heavily path orientated, you can tell just from the walkthrough, so any 'to bang' option choice will or won't be there depending on prior choices. If you didn't treat them well or talk about the right things, it's not going to be an option.

What this doesn't have is the relationship stats game that bores me to tears. The most common, talk to her X times to get X relationship points to unlock scene. To me that's nothing about relationships at all (more about grind for extending content), what goes on during your adventures and the choices you make with them is.
Not even close, there are around 80 possible paths ...so far, with hundreds more to be added as it goes. Every choice matters.
This is a Choose Your Own Adventure Visual Novel, like the old books, but with sex.
There are two married women.
Chris and Trisha
View attachment 1104317 View attachment 1104318

Got any saves with the sex?
Any anal sex save?
Any blow?

What relationship? The captain is banging the squire right in front of you,
The bully is banging the maid right in front of you ... Who is there left to romance, huh???

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
When I played the game, I tried getting the spanking scene(s). But, I only got to them threatening me or threatening Anna. But, I didn't get to see the scenes. How do you get to them? Because I tried using the walkthrough and it didn't work. I am just confused.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
When I played the game, I tried getting the spanking scene(s). But, I only got to them threatening me or threatening Anna. But, I didn't get to see the scenes. How do you get to them? Because I tried using the walkthrough and it didn't work. I am just confused.
Red bum bum is not in yet. Maybe in chapter 4...

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
Any news on a update? I'm not on the official site.

Also - and I swear I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful arsehole even tho I'll propably come across like one. I hope the chapters being made in whatever new way (idk anything about this all I know is the creator redid everything in a different way) won't take as long in between as this intro-part has.
Again, not trying to be an arsehole. I assume lots of work goes into something like this. Might donate the little I can afford to if I like the next part, but I'm genuinely curious on how often to expect updates that bring the story forward.
The original part came out around one and a half to two years ago if I'm not mistaken. And I do appreciate and respect the creators wish to take it to a higher level.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Also - and I swear I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful arsehole even tho I'll propably come across like one. I hope the chapters being made in whatever new way (idk anything about this all I know is the creator redid everything in a different way) won't take as long in between as this intro-part has.
Again, not trying to be an arsehole. I assume lots of work goes into something like this. Might donate the little I can afford to if I like the next part, but I'm genuinely curious on how often to expect updates that bring the story forward.
The original part came out around one and a half to two years ago if I'm not mistaken. And I do appreciate and respect the creators wish to take it to a higher level.
I know that she is hard at work on it, and no, the rest of the chapters will not have to be remade twice, so will not take extra time... :whistle:

Reactions: Ninjasquirrel

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Once this newest update is released (sometime this month), the aim is to have further updates out every 2-3 months; this next update is huge; I don't just mean it's big; the render count alone (including animations) flew past 20,000 weeks ago. Playtime for a single path is looking to be around 5 hours, provided one doesn't skip content and actually play the game. ;)

You can join Notty's forum to keep up to date or follow her on Twitter; updates on the game's progress are free on both of those platforms. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
havi.jpg

Important Question for this game:
IS she The Babe we bang?
How? (she keeps procrastinatin”)
Where? (she is not very welcoming in the lab)

She wants it badly, I am as game as I”ll ever be ...
Nottravis , babe, what is the hold up?​

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes