TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*turns rant mode on*

None! They're all bloody terrible! Gods alive, you guys don't know how sodding lucky you are! Let's take a single franchise to show my point else we'll be here all day. Mass effect. What do you lot get? Attractive characters with depth, humour and background. What do we get?

Lemme tell you, what we get!
  • Kaiden. Bloody, dull as a ditch Kaiden. I mean...Kaiden! The only satisfaction that man ever gave me was when I killed him off.
  • Jacob. He makes Kaiden look vaguely interesting. No wonder his dad made no attempt to get back home if he had this milksop waiting for him on the doorstep.
  • Garrus. What is he calibrating all the time? Doesn't he know how to do it? Oh yeah...and also if we have sex, we're going to need a hospital emergency room on standby it seems as he rips my bits to pieces. Sexy!
  • Thane. A terminally ill half man/half frog. Wow...let me just get my knickers off...
  • Javik. Yuk. No thanks - and worst of all....
  • Vega. James "I have muscles. Unf Unf?" Vega. No wonder I keep him out of sight and near a handy airlock.
There was a reason on my ship that Liara looked constantly worn out, and Chambers started hiding in a locker. And it's no better in any of the other romance franchises either. They either look terrible or -are- terrible.
*rant off*
So, we have an audience, and that's about it... :devilish:

...Please, take time to rest! We don't want you to burn out! :eek:
as you have any right to complain.... the romance options for a straight inquisitor in Dragon Age were far worse
Yeah, it wasn't fun for anyone in that game. Scribbles was the best one.
Missed the DA show until the third one. *remained equally unimpressed*
Origins was the only really good one, 2 had some good moments, and 3 was a grindfest MM-Homage. (Never thought I would say 2 was better than something, but at least if gave us Isabela).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Missed the DA show until the third one. *remained equally unimpressed*
Aha! Maybe you should check it out at some point. Those two have a lot of depth and humour, particularly Alistair. And it's by far the best game in the franchise. :)

But aye it would be nice to do the fem mc game even for that reason. Y'know two paths? A peril path where all sorts of bad things happen to the poor girl and a heroine path where she triumphs and has proper romances with either gender. Still, best finish what I started first :)
Well, whatever you decide out to do next of the two, I'll be sure not to miss it.;)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Meh no allerts again and I missed the whole party :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was reminded of Farscape, where the spaceship got pregnant and acually gave birth :D

And those fan sigs are awsome!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Origins was the only really good one, 2 had some good moments, and 3 was a grindfest MM-Homage. (Never thought I would say 2 was better than something, but at least if gave us Isabela).
The best one in DA2 was IMO Tallis. I was so sad that she was there only for her excellent DLC.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So, we have an audience, and that's about it... :devilish:

...Please, take time to rest! We don't want you to burn out! :eek:

Yeah, it wasn't fun for anyone in that game. Scribbles was the best one.

I can't miss this weekends deadline having popped it back once. Going forward I don't think I'll commit to a hard date until I've (hopefully) much better kit. I know it also doesn't help having a combination of a lot of renders and, to my mind, a decent quality bar.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Meh no allerts again and I missed the whole party :(

I was reminded of Farscape, where the spaceship got pregnant and acually gave birth :D

And those fan sigs are awsome!
Some people just love their vehicles too much.

I can't miss this weekends deadline having popped it back once. Going forward I don't think I'll commit to a hard date until I've (hopefully) much better kit. I know it also doesn't help having a combination of a lot of renders and, to my mind, a decent quality bar.

Becca has good taste in games.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
But aye it would be nice to do the fem mc game even for that reason. Y'know two paths? A peril path where all sorts of bad things happen to the poor girl and a heroine path where she triumphs and has proper romances with either gender. Still, best finish what I started first :)
if we'll be able to play as a lesbian i'm in!
I'm still bitter that High Life is taking this long to update

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes