Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Busy but always watching...
Ooo, lovely voice Sonya has there. I don't see how she got her nickname.:) (Why was it dropped?)

Compared to real voice alerts she's nice and calm, but then having the pilot jump and spill coffee all over himself is kind of the point.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know how weird this is going to sound but it ran through my head after seeing that pic.

Right at this moment in time you have an almost pixel replica of lil ole me and you could pretty much make "me" do anything you wanted.

I have no idea why but that thought struck me as hot as fuck.
View attachment 239850

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
*laughs hard*. Well A.C.I.O indeed!

I'll leave you all to find out, I think:)

But that YMCA image is now refusing to leave my head for a thought popped up and it's now burned onto my subconscious.

Five of the gals in the appropriate outfits doing the dance from the rooftop part of the video whilst Mike does vocals :) If I ever get the render power I'll bear that one in mind!

Is this another UK term only? Oh well. It's the terminology on Ophion.

plant noun (BUILDING/MACHINES)

[ U ] machines used in industry:

The industry was accused of having invested little in workers, plant, or infrastructure.

[ C ] a factory in which a particular productis made or power is produced:

Two more car-assembly plants were closed by the strike.

[ U ] uk a large, heavy machine or vehicleused in industry, for building roads, etc.:

The sign by the roadworks said "Slow - heavy plant crossing".

And as to the watch, we've been wearing them several hundred years so far...:)
My thought was hydroponics. Y'know, Space. Ya gotta eat. (I'm pretty-sure this is a bit of a UK-ism and @somebodynobody is spot on for "Physical Plant.")

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
@Nottravis remember that offer I made you? You can ignore it.
I have one question... the station has power problems. If Mike is the plant engineer , he's either incompetent, the LGM are more advanced than we think or he's a corporate spy and wants to sabotage the station

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Make sure you get some fun time in there too! :sneaky:
Post Chapter Two :) *is on her second shift already today having taken time off from work*

Of course, this means I need to dig some change out the couch so I can pony up to vote... :)
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

(Why was it dropped?)
Wasn't sure it worked. It's the biggest problem about working in isolation. Putting aside the production effect of coding and rendering, you're your own art director, script writer, magazine publisher...yadda yadda yadda. Ultimately, I have to make a sole judgement on whether it adds or detracts from the game. In the end I decided it didn't that much given it could mess up the music or, for those who space bar through stuff, still be playing way after she'd said it only for them to complain about it.

I'm sorry, what Patreon tier is this?

If you need voices for text to speech, this site has a batch of the streamlabs ones.

140 pages with no update. Impressive.
It is a little bonkers, isn't it? :)

Heh. I haven't really tried those, but just out of curiosity, which male romances across games do you like?:)
*turns rant mode on*

None! They're all bloody terrible! Gods alive, you guys don't know how sodding lucky you are! Let's take a single franchise to show my point else we'll be here all day. Mass effect. What do you lot get? Attractive characters with depth, humour and background. What do we get?

Lemme tell you, what we get!
  • Kaiden. Bloody, dull as a ditch Kaiden. I mean...Kaiden! The only satisfaction that man ever gave me was when I killed him off.
  • Jacob. He makes Kaiden look vaguely interesting. No wonder his dad made no attempt to get back home if he had this milksop waiting for him on the doorstep.
  • Garrus. What is he calibrating all the time? Doesn't he know how to do it? Oh yeah...and also if we have sex, we're going to need a hospital emergency room on standby it seems as he rips my bits to pieces. Sexy!
  • Thane. A terminally ill half man/half frog. Wow...let me just get my knickers off...
  • Javik. Yuk. No thanks - and worst of all....
  • Vega. James "I have muscles. Unf Unf?" Vega. No wonder I keep him out of sight and near a handy airlock.
There was a reason on my ship that Liara looked constantly worn out, and Chambers started hiding in a locker. And it's no better in any of the other romance franchises either. They either look terrible or -are- terrible.
*rant off*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Post Chapter Two :) *is on her second shift already today having taken time off from work*

View attachment 240617

Wasn't sure it worked. It's the biggest problem about working in isolation. Putting aside the production effect of coding and rendering, you're your own art director, script writer, magazine publisher...yadda yadda yadda. Ultimately, I have to make a sole judgement on whether it adds or detracts from the game. In the end I decided it didn't that much given it could mess up the music or, for those who space bar through stuff, still be playing way after she'd said it only for them to complain about it.

It is a little bonkers, isn't it? :)

*turns rant mode on*

None! They're all bloody terrible! Gods alive, you guys don't know how sodding lucky you are! Let's take a single franchise to show my point else we'll be here all day. Mass effect. What do you lot get? Attractive characters with depth, humour and background. What do we get?

• Kaiden. Bloody, dull as a ditch Kaiden. I mean...Kaiden! The only satisfaction that man ever gave me was when I killed him off.
  • Jacob. He makes Kaiden look vaguely interesting. No wonder his dad made no attempt to get back home if he had this milksop waiting for him on the doorstep.
  • Garrus. What is he calibrating all the time? Doesn't he know how to do it? Oh yeah...and also if we have sex, we're going to need a hospital emergency room on standby it seems as he rips my bits to pieces. Sexy!
  • Thane. A terminally ill half man/half frog. Wow...let me just get my knickers off...
  • Vega. James "I have muscles. Unf Unf?" Vega. No wonder I keep him out of sight and near a handy airlock.
There was a reason on my ship that Liara looked constantly worn out, and Chambers started hiding in a locker. And it's no better in any of the other romance franchises either. They either look terrible or -are- terrible.
*rant off*
as you have any right to complain.... the romance options for a straight inquisitor in Dragon Age were far worse

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Perfectly understandable. It is a minor thing that is not necessary if it may cause trouble. Although, I would be a part of the small niche that appreciates this kind of detail a great deal. Still, a plus point for you for even making this.(y)

*turns rant mode on*

*rant off*
Wow. Now you absolutely have to do the female protagonist game!:D

I haven't really scratched this much, as it takes me bloody ages to make multiple playthroughs, but yeah the Mass Effect selection does not appear to be very good.

But what about Dragon Age: Origins? The likes of Alistair and Zevran also fail to meet the standards?:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Perfectly understandable. It is a minor thing that is not necessary if it may cause trouble. Although, I would be a part of the small niche that appreciates this kind of detail a great deal. Still, a plus point for you for even making this.(y)

Wow. Now you absolutely have to do the female protagonist game!:D

I haven't really scratched this much, as it takes me bloody ages to make multiple playthroughs, but yeah the Mass Effect selection does not appear to be very good.

But what about Dragon Age: Origins? The likes of Alistair and Zevran also fail to meet the standards?:)
Missed the DA show until the third one. *remained equally unimpressed*

But aye it would be nice to do the fem mc game even for that reason. Y'know two paths? A peril path where all sorts of bad things happen to the poor girl and a heroine path where she triumphs and has proper romances with either gender. Still, best finish what I started first :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes