Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well when I can play a female, then I most of the time take the lesbian only path :)
Hmm, as a straight guy I have no problem dating guys then. Well that sounded a bit strange.o_O

Anyway I don`t imagine myself to be the female char then. I just play her in a way I would want a woman, I would be attracted to, to be like. In contrast to male chars, who are, if given the option, all male sluts like myself;), my female chars are also monogamous on the male front. So one nice guy option I can relate to a bit and can be bossed around by the female char would be all I need.:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974 I summon thee, we're in need of your wise opinion!
Many names I have been known as over the years, wise has never been one of them.

As far as being able to play a lesbian in H5. I'll be super sirius for a second so Notty doesn't get the wrong idea and think that's the only reason i'm here.

I watched her build up to the launch, keeping us updated on the goings on and whatnot, and i'd already made my mind up to play long before she told me about the future female MC. I even went as far as saying not to rush it. I'm a minority here despite how loud I am as are people that play female protags so making sure the core demographic are happy first should always be a priority, i'm a patient gal, I don't mind waiting for something as long as I know it will arrive eventually.

Like an orgasm from my ex.

She was bad at the bedroom stuff.

In her 30's too, you'd think by then she'd have accidentally discovered what a clitoris is, I went with an older woman specifically so I didn't have to play sex ed teacher.

Anyway

Sure i'm super happy it's coming eventually and Notty is right in a way that I would be disappointed if she changed her mind however i'm not vindictive.

In fact i'd follow the lyrics of a song sung by a very wise man.

Gonna drive like hell through your neighborhood
Park this Silverado on your front lawn
Crank up a little Hank, sit on the hood and drink
I'm about to get my pissed off on

I'm gonna aim my headlights into your bedroom windows
Throw empty beer cans at both of your shadows
I didn't come here to start a fight, but I'm up for anything tonight
You know you broke the wrong heart baby, and drove me redneck crazy

Such words, much power, tears shed.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I watched her build up to the launch, keeping us updated on the goings on and whatnot, and i'd already made my mind up to play long before she told me about the future female MC. I even went as far as saying not to rush it. I'm a minority here despite how loud I am as are people that play female protags so making sure the core demographic are happy first should always be a priority, i'm a patient gal, I don't mind waiting for something as long as I know it will arrive eventually.
it's the journey and not the destination that matters...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, as a straight guy I have no problem dating guys then. Well that sounded a bit strange.o_O

Anyway I don`t imagine myself to be the female char then. I just play her in a way I would want a woman, I would be attracted to, to be like. In contrast to male chars, who are, if given the option, all male sluts like myself;), my female chars are also monogamous on the male front. So one nice guy option I can relate to a bit and can be bossed around by the female char would be all I need.:)
My problem in adult games in general, but even more in games with female protagonists is that like 99% of the male characters are creeps. I mean even MCs are creeps, but at leasts we can try to play them better :D
Maybe the reason for this problem is that most of the devs. even for game with female protagonists are male and that's why the focus on nice models is on the female part.

I mean I can count lovable male characters on one hand and these guys are hot, funny or have another nice treat, so I feel attracted to them.
So yeah I know like two games with female characters where at least some males aren't creeps that want to change the FPs into sluts...

it's the journey and not the destination that matters...
That feels like THE Sci-fi quote :D

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
*Cracks knucles*

Ooo! Nice work! Is it just me or does Harris actually look like a bitch even in a headshot?
She does, but in a good way. :sneaky:

Yurp. That was always my take on it. Plus she was better as she wasn't "Mr Headache".
Just going to Reee a bit here and repeat my opinion that Kaidan really isn't all that bad per reasons I stated earlier.

*turns rant mode on*

None! They're all bloody terrible! Gods alive, you guys don't know how sodding lucky you are! Let's take a single franchise to show my point else we'll be here all day. Mass effect. What do you lot get? Attractive characters with depth, humour and background.

~~~

And it's no better in any of the other romance franchises either. They either look terrible or -are- terrible.
*rant off*
as you have any right to complain.... the romance options for a straight inquisitor in Dragon Age were far worse
I like Cassandra and Josephine, but I haven't finished the game yet.:)
Missed the DA show until the third one. *remained equally unimpressed*
I will 100% throw my voice behind recommending that you check out the other games in the series Notty.

Just going to give my quick opinion (formed from playing and reading discussions) on the various Romances in all the games in part to refute Kuko's statement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some people just love their vehicles too much.
Your implication that you can love machinery too much is offensive to my faith, please don't discriminate against tech worshippers in the future.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*Cracks knucles*

Just going to Reee a bit here and repeat my opinion that Kaidan really isn't all that bad per reasons I stated earlier.

I will 100% throw my voice behind recommending that you check out the other games in the series Notty.

Just going to give my quick opinion (formed from playing and reading discussions) on the various Romances in all the games in part to refute Kuko's statement:

Your implication that you can love machinery too much is offensive to my faith, please don't discriminate against tech worshippers in the future.
the best romancable companion in Dragon age origins is Valeria from the add on "Quests and Legends"

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I have to say that's an excellent breakdown of the romances.(y)

Reactions: PowerDildos

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in briefly post lunch*

Nah, not at all. I've played games as opposite genders - it's sorta all part of the fun and freedom that adult games give, no? Hell, even as a fem protag I do stuff I wouldn't do IRL so...what the hell :)

Gosh I am really glad that I find this game and this thread, it feels like I found my second Stargate :)
Likewise. :) Glad you found us.

*Cracks knucles*

Thanks. At some point I hope to be able to have a bash at them :)

My problem in adult games in general, but even more in games with female protagonists is that like 99% of the male characters are creeps.
*sighs all too sadly in agreement*

Damnit Hex, now look what you did! It worked!
Many names I have been known as over the years, wise has never been one of them.

As far as being able to play a lesbian in H5. I'll be super sirius for a second so Notty doesn't get the wrong idea and think that's the only reason i'm here.

*curtsies* Thankees.

Sure i'm super happy it's coming eventually and Notty is right in a way that I would be disappointed if she changed her mind however i'm not vindictive.

In fact i'd follow the lyrics of a song sung by a very wise man.

Gonna drive like hell through your neighborhood
Park this Silverado on your front lawn
Crank up a little Hank, sit on the hood and drink
I'm about to get my pissed off on

I'm gonna aim my headlights into your bedroom windows
Throw empty beer cans at both of your shadows
I didn't come here to start a fight, but I'm up for anything tonight
You know you broke the wrong heart baby, and drove me redneck crazy

Such words, much power, tears shed.

*eeps!*
giphy (1).gif

For a robot game I suggest Gray by notvil, or Haydee (if you like big booty robots).

Did we ever mock the trope of the magic sperm that can impregnate across species and even inanimate objects like robots?
Not yet... :)

*gets back to work*

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nah, not at all. I've played games as opposite genders - it's sorta all part of the fun and freedom that adult games give, no? Hell, even as a fem protag I do stuff I wouldn't do IRL so...what the hell :)
so... are you saying I'm not the wierd one for visiting Isabella's quarters with Leliana and Zevran?... (that's a dragon age situatin)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes