frap

Oct 17, 2018
You missed stockings and heels!

*felt she needed to cheer up anyone who had died*
Urgh - I thought I'd seen it all - but apparently even trying my hardest to be a complete asshole I failed somewhere. I haven't seen the bad ending, meaning it's time to put on my mega douche hat and try again.

I do like that Sarah calls MC a dick - definitely deserves that.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am confused right now! Ok I mean I didn't had the time to try a lot of paths yet, but I thought I did play as evil as possible
I'll give you a hint, though I shouldn't because I was quite happy with myself when I figured it out. So, I suggest you don't click this.:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Agreed, the story, dialogues and characters are still very good in later installments. For me, it's the combat that is getting worse and worse, and the main reason why my progress in DA:I crawled to halt.
Yeah, that and even in DA:O, after paying $60 you got a pay $20 more for day one locked DLC for the Watchers Tower or something quest in your first camp/hub.

There used to be a two hour loop of this but it's like how combat went.

There was also a long vid of EA marketing, things like 'If we get 50,000 likes we'll unlock this weapon in game'. Buying likes pre release. *shudder*.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There was some tease about the MC's sister showing up on the space station? Does that have any implications? (Ahem) :whistle:
Maybe... :)

I am confused right now! Ok I mean I didn't had the time to try a lot of paths yet, but I thought I did play as evil as possible
To be frank as the game goes on, I honestly don't see how anyone will have time to explore all the paths. You'd need at least six saves which is going to start to get boring replaying chunks of the same game I'd have thought. I should explain that there is a lot of content in my chapters. Some of it is quite small variations of course, but I really am trying to make your choices matter and stack up. But I suppose my aim is to make the game tailored to your choices, as opposed to being surface dressing or just resulting in different endings. I -think- in Chapter One nearly every choice you made had some impact. Certainly this is true for Chapter Two which is a considerably bigger game.

It's why I can never see anyone successfully doing a walkthrough for H5.

No need, Dear. Seeing Becca in her very fetching black dress was so much better than we deserved. :love:
*laughs* Too kind.

Makes one wonder if further bad ends will be even raunchier. (Two flies in one hit.):sneaky:
I doubt it :) I rather like the funeral wear.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*sings a song to keep her amused as she spot renders Chadwick's hair repeatedly*

*to the tune of "Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz"*

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a GTX 1070ti card;
My competitors all have one, and I try so hard!
I've only 2 gig, for a style that's avant-garde;
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a GTX 1070ti card.

The things I could do with the right IT kit;
I know how to compose, and make proper tits.
Delights I could make, if from Patreon I'm not barred;

I know how to plot, and make my girls so real;
The guys who are playing, will get hit in the feels.
The choices they make, could well leave their hearts scarred;

*has perhaps had too much coffee*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Can i ask you something? how can you render with 2 gig o_O I have a 1070 and DAZ crashes if i have a background and chars with assets on them, then again I'm very new to DAZ so i probably do everything wrong...........
*sets another render running*

With great difficulty? :)

I have to be -very- careful with assets pre-render. Usually, I have to get rid of -anything- that isn't in the scene. So a view from the waist up? I've deleted the legs etc. Seriously you really don't want to see how this sausage is being made, it would give you nightmares.

Start simply is my advice and gradually make the scene more complicated. But to be honest I don't really know much about Daz, only what I sorta want to end up seeing on the screen and bumbling my way through it.

Some guys here have found everything in chapt.1 (or most I think) and they're gonna find all paths.

You, my lady, you're triggered them :sneaky:
So it seems! But, in all honesty, I didn't think Chapt One was that complex! *is delighted people are still finding stuff tho!*

Well...actually, I have a couple of lovely pictures with Becca in stockings and heels...;)
;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes