tontoman

May 4, 2017
There's also a few techinical reasons you might want to play a different sex, that don't have anything (or much) to do with sex stuff. :)

RPGs I usually play a fem character (romance the fems if rom is in game though). Rational is in todays better graphics and bigger screens, if I'm going to be staring at someones ass for hours at a time while walking around, I'd rather it not be a guy.

First Person shooters. While the hitbox is the same, the character model is usually smaller. So any time I can use a smaller one to either help at long range, or make someone take more time to fire, I take it.

Myself, only did DA:O, after having played everything else before. DA2, nope, not after what I saw at release. EA fully getting their claws into BW.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Myself, only did DA:O, after having played everything else before. DA2, nope, not after what I saw at release. EA fully getting their claws into BW.
Bioware has been given a bad hand by EA, that is true, but tbh Dragon Age is the series I have the most faith in. DAO is aged, and DA2 and DAI certainly have their own big flaws, but all things considered Bioware did as well as they could with what they had to work with. I've read many long interviews of various devs at Bioware where they talk about the process of making the games, and at times I'm completely amazed that they pulled everything off as well as they did even with all the time restraints and pressure to deliver from EA. DAO is by far my favourite, but despite the limited scope and repeating areas of DA2 and the flawed open areas of DAI they are still quality stories.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
RPGs I usually play a fem character (romance the fems if rom is in game though). Rational is in todays better graphics and bigger screens, if I'm going to be staring at someones ass for hours at a time while walking around, I'd rather it not be a guy.
Heh, the only time I've done that was in Conan Exiles, because I played it single and with every character being mindless, there was no reason not to treat my eyes to something (since there are full nudity options) while running around, building settlements and capturing thralls.:)

Reactions: TheDevian

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nah, not at all. I've played games as opposite genders - it's sorta all part of the fun and freedom that adult games give, no? Hell, even as a fem protag I do stuff I wouldn't do IRL so...what the hell :)
I agree!!! That's the strong point of adult games. I personally like to try all sorts of stuff, especially stuff that I wouldn't do in RL. Like stuff that is too extreme, playing genders that I am not myself. Playing different races like Alienraces, etc.

Likewise. :) Glad you found us.
I am looking forward on this journey ;)

*sighs all too sadly in agreement*
It is really a shame! I mean why do I want to do anything with male characters in female protagonist games, when they are creeps? :D

I love petite characters but maybe we will get one in the future :D
I agree!

and I really love the tutorial-woman, I'm sad she's not in the game as a romance option) ;)
And I agree! :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Aww, that makes me sad. Funny thing, I actually dreamed of Becca last night and it reminded me that she was the very first character that I fell in love with in Heavy 5.
Oh there's better ones in game, trust me :)

But dreaming of Becca? Oh dear, I'd best not let her know - she thinks this is her game as it is! Oh speaking of Becca'ness...have you seen her pictures for the Chapt One bad end?

You didn't hear it from me, but I'd check out page 69 if I were you. :sneaky:
I really must re-do that one at high rezz once the render hamster finishes.

Hi @Nottravis I'm kind of late lol but I liked this game, its very well made with great quality. I love petite characters but maybe we will get one in the future :D (and I really love the tutorial-woman, I'm sad she's not in the game as a romance option) ;)
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little game so far. As to petite characters Annie is about 5 foot 4 or thereabouts (height is such a bitch to judge properly in Daz) but we have a Lt McGruder due at some point who is only just over 5 feet high :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
DAO is by far my favourite, but despite the limited scope and repeating areas of DA2 and the flawed open areas of DAI they are still quality stories.
Agreed, the story, dialogues and characters are still very good in later installments. For me, it's the combat that is getting worse and worse, and the main reason why my progress in DA:I crawled to halt.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes