PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I've tried believe me, it's actually one of the few games i just can't play(and some other people in some player reviews), on a technical level, but that was not the only thing i disliked in the game(hated the combat and the MC and most of the voice-acting too) but the stories and lore of DA / setting etc are amazing :)
Right, I see what you are getting at, shame that it all didn't work out for you.

*beams*
I'm actually really flattered the way you guys have leapt into this.

God, I hope you're all still here after Chapter Two!
I can say that the chance of anyone here leaving is minuscule to none

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If I can ask for a future feature. Ability to name save files.

Since there will be male/female/colors/aliens/robots/mutants and more as the MC. Need to keep track of which one you are playing through at a time.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That's why CDO* completionists like myself take months to get through a 4 - 5 hour VN. :whistle:

*CDO, like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they're supposed to be.
You're going to so hate me by the mid point...

Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
You're going to so hate me by the mid point...
You misunderstand, Notty. If you provide enough content for months, or even a year, I'll keep charging away it until I've seen it all. This is not a bad thing, unless the game sucks. There have been (more than) a few that I played through to one ending (or even not that far) and then deleted due to any of:

• Boring or non-existent plot
  • Ridiculous renders
  • "18-year-old" characters that could walk into any middle school and not seem out of place
  • Sloppy writing (by the way, folks, "could've" or "could have," not "could of" - "I saw" not "I seen" - there's more, of course)*
* I DO make exceptions for writers whose first language is not English, and I further make exceptions for things said in character voice, as long as it fits the character. For instance: dumb-as-a-post character says "I seen 'er over there." Okay. Lawyer character says "The first time I seen it I..." not okay.

One thing I will add here - Notty's characters all have their own voice, and I expect that will only amplify as time goes on. No cookie-cutter universe where everyone's speech patterns and diction are identical here.

BTW - finally realized what I needed to do for the bad ending. Hi, Eric! Can we be friends? No? Oh well.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yes :D thank you Phil! I use the wrong terms sometimes and people get upset.. its good to use teens! (y)
It's quite ridiculous how a very large portion of the adult games population put together is exactly 18 years old.:rolleyes:
Haha well, but on the other side there are tons of MILFs in their 20s :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You misunderstand, Notty. If you provide enough content for months, or even a year, I'll keep charging away it until I've seen it all. This is not a bad thing, unless the game sucks. There have been (more than) a few that I played through to one ending (or even not that far) and then deleted due to any of:

• Boring or non-existent plot
  • Ridiculous renders
  • "18-year-old" characters that could walk into any middle school and not seem out of place
  • Sloppy writing (by the way, folks, "could've" or "could have," not "could of" - "I saw" not "I seen" - there's more, of course)*
* I DO make exceptions for writers whose first language is not English, and I further make exceptions for things said in character voice, as long as it fits the character. For instance: dumb-as-a-post character says "I seen 'er over there." Okay. Lawyer character says "The first time I seen it I..." not okay.

One thing I will add here - Notty's characters all have their own voice, and I expect that will only amplify as time goes on. No cookie-cutter universe where everyone's speech patterns and diction are identical here.
*smiles softly* Thank you. And aye, although I do have to bear in mind clarity, I have tried to make their diction as different as I can.

Here's a small test for you... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW - finally realized what I needed to do for the bad ending. Hi, Eric! Can we be friends? No? Oh well.
Damn that Eric, spoiling the game... ;)
Alright, I'll be dead honest...

Haha well, but on the other side there are tons of MILFs in their 20s :D
My girls range from 23 to 46. A milf is a milf no?

I started playing Starship Ianna the other day, and honestly the whole thing just made more impatient @Nottravis
Too kind but God I hope you like what's coming up *thinks they will*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes