TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
seriously people... chaining a dev is the worst idea... sure the dev might focus on working but without external outlets, entertainment and procrastinations... the creativity would be gone fast.
Reasource management 101
So, you are saying we need another slave to be chained to the floor in front of her to keep her happy at all times? :devilish: That is what is sounded like to me anyway...
the best romancable companion in Dragon age origins is Valeria from the add on "Quests and Legends"
I wanted the elf and dwarf women from Awakenings, Sigrun was awesome and Velana was voiced by , and who can't love that! ;)
so... are you saying I'm not the wierd one for visiting Isabella's quarters with Leliana and Zevran?... (that's a dragon age situatin)
You would be weird if you didn't! :ROFLMAO:
*hasn't played DA yet*
The first one is great, the DLCs for it are good, and it starts going downhill really quickly after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's like Pepperidge Farms! "Do you remember that time when you spread your legs for me and two others? ...Isabela remembers." :whistle:

...The best part of waking up, is 'Bella in your cup! (Thankfully we have magic for cures...)
Agreed, the story, dialogues and characters are still very good in later installments. For me, it's the combat that is getting worse and worse, and the main reason why my progress in DA:I crawled to halt.
The banter was still okay (though it was still bugged when I played 3), but the mechanics kept getting worse, the writing was more lazy, and they kept changing the lore. At least the elves were not as bad as in 2! :ROFLMAO: The best thing I could say about DA3 was that the water/rain effects were really good.
Thanks, what is the best name for chars like that? Like Elena from DMD or Sophia from Melody? Teens, petites, lolis? Idk, i honestly think probably teens is the best one?
Elena and the other one from DMD are loli, they honestly look 13 and 12 respectively, Sophia is more petite, she looks a bit young, and isn't well built, but she looks at least close to the age she is supposed to be.
EA really is so awful beyond words! :mad: I loved DA: O but the others, they are so much worse, Bioware, totally dead, and inquisition, one of the worst games i ever played...
BioWear is dead, it is just EA wearing their skin now, it's BiowEAr.
To be frank as the game goes on, I honestly don't see how anyone will have time to explore all the paths. You'd need at least six saves which is going to start to get boring replaying chunks of the same game I'd have thought. I should explain that there is a lot of content in my chapters. Some of it is quite small variations of course, but I really am trying to make your choices matter and stack up. But I suppose my aim is to make the game tailored to your choices, as opposed to being surface dressing or just resulting in different endings. I -think- in Chapter One nearly every choice you made had some impact. Certainly this is true for Chapter Two which is a considerably bigger game.
Never mind PLAYING them all, I will be amazed if you have the time to write and code them all! :love: Not Travis ...you're my hero!
*sings a song to keep her amused as she spot renders Chadwick's hair repeatedly*

*to the tune of "Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz"*

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a GTX 1070ti card;
My competitors all have one, and I try so hard!
I've only 2 gig, for a style that's avant-garde;
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a GTX 1070ti card.

The things I could do with the right IT kit;
I know how to compose, and make proper tits.
Delights I could make, if from Patreon I'm not barred;

I know how to plot, and make my girls so real;
The guys who are playing, will get hit in the feels.
The choices they make, could well leave their hearts scarred;

*has perhaps had too much coffee*
Nice Parody. ;) Though you should ask for a 1080, if not 2080! ...with 11gig of ram! :cool:
I have to be -very- careful with assets pre-render. Usually, I have to get rid of -anything- that isn't in the scene. So a view from the waist up? I've deleted the legs etc. Seriously you really don't want to see how this sausage is being made, it would give you nightmares.

Start simply is my advice and gradually make the scene more complicated. But to be honest I don't really know much about Daz, only what I sorta want to end up seeing on the screen and bumbling my way through it.

So it seems! But, in all honesty, I didn't think Chapt One was that complex! *is delighted people are still finding stuff tho!* ;)
I did not think of that ...those poor women (and rooms). I am starting to think you are not compliant with all of the safety regs. These things are in place so we can avoid mangling our actors!
I have movies I have seen dozens of times where I still occasionally notice new things, it is a sign of a well put together work.
i honestly loath DAZ but we want to see the results... I will take your advice and remove more stuff and maybe what you do is put it together in Photoshop later? :unsure:
No doubt, it really is a pain to use! :whistle: Installing stuff not from 'their' store is SUCH a pain! I have been at it for days... :p
No I never use the Iray preview. My PC would explode. When I think I have it right, I render to window to start with to have a peek. If it's OK and I can batch render it (some scenes I can, others I cant) then I let it run overnight.
Ah, I might have to try that some time, I was using them... :sneaky: Everything said to use them! :LOL:
My advice for that is to simply forget all about the various open areas, lower the difficulty, and simply do the main story. I also abandoned my first play though due to exploration exhaustion before returning to it half a year later to finish it. I can promise you that it is well worth it, especially if you play the post-epilogue Trespasser DLC.

As someone who finds DA2 and DAI flawed, extremely so in some aspects, yet still consider them good games as a whole, what aspects makes you hate them?
I wish I could, I couldn't even leave those annoying collectables, even when they were in places that had me literally bouncing off the walls to get them because the jump mechanics were so wonky. That was part of why I never managed a second play, and I tried a few times, but between never being happy with the skin tone because we had to make our character under the filter of a green light, and the prospect of having to do all of that over again ...I just never managed. Everything was a bullet sponge, the level one Lt. shade you first encounter in the tutorial has more HP than my level 30 warrior...! :p
Yep. Agreed. This is starting to bug me too and is defo needed.
Nice. Harem Hotel also did a good thing you might look into, and allow more than 6 saves per page, because not sure if you know this, but there is a limit to the number of pages (I have reached it in games with far less paths). Runey actually managed so many saves per page that you have to scroll down to see them all.
however going back to how would the ladies react if they found out that MC slept with all of them... while a harem is unrealistic, a poliamori relationship is, if developed properly possible
Tomayto tomahto.
So MC's last name is MacLeod?
Nope it's 'Damnit, Gawd Damnit'!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess I should've said mature woman :D

The first game that will do a proper poliamorious relationship, will be on the throne of all my favourite games!
I felt like I was pretty mature when I was 18. :p
Agreed. ...one day.
2 days not in this thread. 2 DAYS!!!!

View attachment 241309
Yeah, you can't blink around here. In the time it took me to reply to what I missed while sleeping, we got a whole new page. :whistle:

Reactions: GhostPhil
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes