- give her a chaste kiss on the forehead
- tiptoe out of the room and let her sleep

But where's the fun in that? :devilish:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
since my teenage years I've had my share of naughty talks, some even too explicit... but... that's the sexiest thing a woman has ever said to me...
*laughs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Righties, so it's out tomorrow one way or the other. I'm probs going to take a few days away from the keyboard after that for a variety of reasons. Mainly my sanity :)

Now just to be clear on one thing? I won't be popping Chapter Two up here tomorrow. Obvs I can't stop anyone one else from doing so of course and although ultimately the game is free, but as far as I'm concerned I've had some guys and gals drop me some cash for a months early access and I won't betray that.

That doesn't mean I won't, when I pop back in, be happy to discuss it. That is, after all part of the fun. I'l also be curious of what some of you make of some the character development we've had.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
*laughs*

Righties, so it's out tomorrow one way or the other. I'm probs going to take a few days away from the keyboard after that for a variety of reasons. Mainly my sanity :)

Now just to be clear on one thing? I won't be popping Chapter Two up here tomorrow. Obvs I can't stop anyone one else from doing so of course and although ultimately the game is free, but as far as I'm concerned I've had some guys and gals drop me some cash for a months early access and I won't betray that.

That doesn't mean I won't, when I pop back in, be happy to discuss it. That is, after all part of the fun. I'l also be curious of what some of you make of some the character development we've had.
Becca as Maid...ok i'll take it. Hand her over NOW!!! :sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*laughs*

I'm totally fine with all that

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*laughs*

Damn and I already cleaned my flat today, but oh well she doesn't need to know it :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes