Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know? The hardest part of this game, won't be the choices nor their consequences. What's hard is choosing the best girl. I first I thought it would be Sarah, but then I started talking with Annie and she seemed like my kind of gal, but then came the time to play an ashole and how Chris reacted to that, skyrocketed her quite high on the list. And there's Becca..a femme fatale that happens to be our friendly guide into the addiction...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know? The hardest part of this game, won't be the choices nor their consequences. What's hard is choosing the best girl. I first I thought it would be Sarah, but then I started talking with Annie and she seemed like my kind of gal, but then came the time to play an ashole and how Chris reacted to that, skyrocketed her quite high on the list. And there's Becca..a femme fatale that happens to be our friendly guide into the addiction...
Perfect.

Utterly perfect

That's what I was aiming for.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if it's H5 my limit is 10 GB
Mine is a few hundred or so...
Because MEGA has a download limit... I would have to take more than 2 breaks to download anything above 10 gb... and that's at least 6 hours
That is why I only use mega as a last resort.
Well, that's true, but I was thinking more of using a bittorrent for a large download. Nowadays, even big gaming companies use it. You don't get restrictions with that.
Every tie I have tried to get one from here with a torret, I got nasty notes from my isp.
Another busy day keeping me away from commenting, another 7 ish unread pages to work through.
There are more than one way to skin a cat. :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd refer to it as simply making you seem a tad bit more like a mortal being. :p
That's how I feel every day, it's almost always hot in here. :cautious:
*laughs*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I have some dusting that needs to be done...
Me too, 6gig is nothing. I wouldn't even notice that on my drive.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wasn't the update supposed to be out?
I'm just gonna point you to this post from yesterday. :)

Righties, so it's out tomorrow one way or the other. I'm probs going to take a few days away from the keyboard after that for a variety of reasons. Mainly my sanity :)

Now just to be clear on one thing? I won't be popping Chapter Two up here tomorrow. Obvs I can't stop anyone one else from doing so of course and although ultimately the game is free, but as far as I'm concerned I've had some guys and gals drop me some cash for a months early access and I won't betray that.

That doesn't mean I won't, when I pop back in, be happy to discuss it. That is, after all part of the fun. I'l also be curious of what some of you make of some the character development we've had.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes