GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It weird not to have like 5 pages of messages to sift through.

Excelsior

P.S. Maybe she's working out some kinks and last minute details.
Hopefully, Notty is working in all the kinks.

I am fine with giving her room to work and breathe in order to not burn out.
If you look at the Patreon, looks like she had a last minute coding blowout and is working on it.
It happens heh.
Everything is fine, she should take her time. I meant it regarding this thread as she herself brings a lot of life in here :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I just can't wait to see the temptation of chapter 2... Will I give in to my evil side or not?
Oh I will totally give in to my evil side!

You're right. Still, I hope she will let us know what's going on soon. To be honest, I can't stop worrying, as much as I try to be optimistic.
Yeah I hope so too! I mean had to learn it the hard way, how it feels when a dev. doesn't show a sign of life or at least give update regularly. Best example was Reincarnotica, where the dev. had an accident and didn't give updates for 2 or 3 months. We even thought that the game got abandoned...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah I hope so too! I mean had to learn it the hard way, how it feels when a dev. doesn't show a sign of life or at least give update regularly. Best example was Reincarnotica, where the dev. had an accident and didn't give updates for 2 or 3 months. We even thought that the game got abandoned...
Right. The reason why I worry after a mere one day is that up to this point she has been absolutely fantastic in keeping everyone updated. Heck, I even praised her for that very thing on monday. Why wouldn't she suddenly say anything if she needed more time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect she will kill me when she reads this, but if it means everything going back to as it was, then I gladly accept such fate.:)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Right. The reason why I worry after a mere one day is that up to this point she has been absolutely fantastic in keeping everyone updated. Heck, I even praised her for that very thing on monday. Why wouldn't she suddenly say anything if she needed more time?
I'm going with your option 2. Wrapping up a product for launch (especially when you've invested this much in it) can be all-consuming, and if there are last-minute hitches, I'd prefer to just sit down and hammer through them instead of spending time breaking it down for others. I think sometimes Notty can almost be a little too active on the thread (though that's probably down to her renders taking forever), so maintaining that level of comms while putting out fires is a big ask.

I couldn't see what the last Patreon post said, but I assume it was an explanation for the delay to the patrons. I'd wait till at least the end of the week before worrying, but what do I know? Maybe that last batch of renders fried her PC. And burned the house down.

P.S - I like that the patronage is quietly increasing regardless. Wouldn't be surprised for it to cross $500 soon after E2's release, which means Notty's new-card-day will hopefully not be too far away.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes