Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Everything is optional, so an optional Nurse Chris can be a good idea, or Nurse Annie:whistle:
You become the nurse.

"Hey ladies, today's a cloudy day, come down to the medical bay to get your very important dose of Vitamin D!"

...and then you give them their vitamin D supplement and they give you a kiss on the cheek. Golly I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it! One of the scandalous minxes might even offer a...h-hug!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I so want to make a Chapter 2 spoilery comment now.:(
Then I'll be the first to say it.....In chapter 2 they accidentally cross over into the Avengers universe just as Thanos snaps his fingers. However instead of half of them disappearing it only causes half of their clothes to disappear. Hilarity ensues as the MC gets to see the women scramble about trying to cover their sudden nudity.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Then I'll be the first to say it.....In chapter 2 they accidentally cross over into the Avengers universe just as Thanos snaps his fingers. However instead of half of them disappearing it only causes half of their clothes to disappear. Hilarity ensues as the MC gets to see the women scramble about trying to cover their sudden nudity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
You become the nurse.

"Hey ladies, today's a cloudy day, come down to the medical bay to get your very important dose of Vitamin D!"

...and then you give them their vitamin D supplement and they give you a kiss on the cheek. Golly I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it! One of the scandalous minxes might even offer a...h-hug!
Ok, so the MC do some gyno exam to the female crew, that's a glorious idea!!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Use the spoiler tag! Not everyone has players chapter 2

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You become the nurse.

The following day...:p

"Hey ladies, today's a not so cloudy day, come down to the medical bay to get your very important dose of contraceptives!"

...and then you give them their vitamin D supplement and they give you a kiss on the cheek...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The following day...:p

"Hey ladies, today's a not so cloudy day, come down to the medical bay to get your very important dose of contraceptives!"

...and then you give them their vitamin D supplement and they give you a kiss on the cheek...
Actually vitamin D is important for women and since in space it's hard to get sunlight (filtered) they risk getting osteoporosis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Actually vitamin D is important for women and since in space it's hard to get sunlight (filtered) they risk getting osteoporosis
*reads up at all the posts and smiles thoughtfully*

Choices, choices...I wonder what you chaps will do when you get to roam around the station?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes