Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
*checks the poll* winning by two votes is poor Becca getting spanked :(

*goes back to testing her crying overlays*
I'm a good guy and not a special fan of spanking so, still hope for first/second option. A post-credits scene with Becca and her girlfriend after being fucked by Annie's "big toys" would be awesome.

On the other hand... the fifth option is tempting:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regretably so. Please notice that I said "slutty PERFECT ass". It's really a crying shame that a woman with such body is neglected... Marcus has to be the most jaded asshole on Ophion. :mad:
Even though it pains me deeply, I won't interfere in the affairs of this particular dysfunctional marriage. Or perhaps just on the "jerkass MC" route....

*purrs in his ear* "It is easy to love your friend, but sometimes the hardest lesson to learn is to love your enemy." which oddly enough is rather apt for one of the chapters...
*gets a dreamy look in his eyes, then suddenly ups and walks toward the bedroom*
Come, dear! Let's have a strategy session. ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm a good guy and not a special fan of spanking so, still hope for first/second option. A post-credits scene with Becca and her girlfriend after being fucked by Annie's "big toys" would be awesome.
At this point, only the girlfriend option has any real chance of saving Becca's bum.:)
Chris, considering the fact she's a boxing champion/ military pilot has probably the prettiest face
Obviously subjective, I'd put both Annie and Sarah ahead, but she is still quite pretty. However, how does being a pilot have any relevence to her face?

Either that, or the quality of cosmetic surgery which manage to remove all marks...
Only Notty knows how advanced the medical technology is there. It might be very easy to fix any superficial damage.:)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Chris, considering the fact she's a boxing champion/ military pilot has probably the prettiest face
Which must be a testimony of her dangerousness. I mean, if a boxing champion bears no mark on her face, she must be fast as lightning
Either that, or the quality of cosmetic surgery which manage to remove all marks...
I tend to agree with Huitieme. Chris is a very direct person, and her unblemished face sends a clear message to all those who know she holds the boxing title. If someone managed to beat her fairly, I believe she would bear any mark with pride and not resort to surgery.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

On the other hand... the fifth option is tempting:

*was secretly hoping the fifth option would win...*

Poor Becca, although she's just an innocent bystander. Curse you, collateral damage!
She is -so- not! I've seen the test renders she's been in! Innocent is so not the word to use about her... ;)
(I use Becca to test poses as she is a really awkward model - so if I can do something with Becca I know I can do it with the rest of the cast)

It's certainly one of the most expressive...
Which must be a testimony of her dangerousness. I mean, if a boxing champion bears no mark on her face, she must be fast as lightning
*nods rapidly in agreement*

Marcus has to be the most jaded asshole on Ophion. :mad:
He's certainly most the self-absorbed..."Let's talk about me!" *rolls eyes at the good doctor*

*gets a dreamy look in his eyes, then suddenly ups and walks toward the bedroom*
Come, dear! Let's have a strategy session. ;)
*laughs*

Only Notty knows how advanced the medical technology is there. It might be very easy to fix any superficial damage.:)
You don't want to see the medical research stuff...you really don't...

Or she turned into the most insufferable bitch.:)

Oh!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes