Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
hmm i see.... 1 month is quite far i might just become a patreon i guess we'll see but thanks though
No problem, and glad you like my game enough to even consider being a patron.

I'd hold off a day though if you do decide to become one as I've tweaked the chapter a little bit so that it can be downloaded standalone as opposed to having to download the entire game. Just waiting to hear that it tests ok.

D

Deleted member 42

No problem, and glad you like my game enough to even consider being a patron.

I'd hold off a day though if you do decide to become one as I've tweaked the chapter a little bit so that it can be downloaded standalone as opposed to having to download the entire game. Just waiting to hear that it tests ok.
Yeah i quite enjoyed the first chapter really good, great writing, art was top notch and the scfi is a plus too. About patreon i was actually thinking around the end of this month but anyways thanks for the heads up on the game.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
100 per cent, Mr Akamari? You do realise this is my game you're playing, hrm?

What was it that Chinese fellow said, ah yes...

By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge. By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose.

I should have said 'eventually', but yes, I concede the point.:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news! Chapter Three is now sketched out in more detail. Seventeen scenes, three animations, one new character, some Ophion fauna and finally the PDA game looks as though it's going to be active! Some more VR opportunities and a chance to be a very, very bad officer indeed...

Laters!
Music to my ears!(y)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Sympathy, Mr Durgul?
You know me too well already... But having sympathy for the good looking doctor is not the same thing as banging her just 'cause she asks. I wouldn't touch her slutty perfect ass with a ten-foot pole!
The sex might be good (who knows? Oh of course Notty knows...) but the shitstorm it'd unleash would probably become legendary.
I'm too old to let my dick order me around. Plus I already have three really interesting ladies to choose from.

Only if you have moral standards... ;) Wait...have we a dilemma already? *preens*
Dilemma, shmilemma! View my comment above: the only dilemma here is Annie/Chris/Sarah.

What was it that Chinese fellow said, ah yes...
By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge. By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose.
Ooooooh.....:love:
You actually turned me on by quoting Sun Tzu.
BRB. Gotta take care of... something!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So how's that bad path route with Sarah going? ;)
It actually went a bit into another direction as I thought :D
But I tried a playthrough with being really nice to everyone. Now I am conflicted in which path I want to go for Sarah :D
My biggest problem is that I have the feeling that I am missing things in my playthroughs

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But he was also delusional saying that a city can be male or female depending on the position of the hills

Reactions: Nottravis and .ox

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis

Since I am poor I only have your 1.0 as of now. I did notice you used mp3 and wav files for sounds, you may want to look into using Opus instead, same quality for smaller space use, especially if you add more sounds over the chapters, and renpy already can use it.
This is a really good point, thanks. With me dropping two to three new pieces of music in per chapter it's going to be huge if I'm not careful. Top tip, thanks :)

I wouldn't touch her slutty perfect ass with a ten-foot pole!.
Ooooooh.....:love:
You actually turned me on by quoting Sun Tzu.
BRB. Gotta take care of... something!
*purrs in his ear* "It is easy to love your friend, but sometimes the hardest lesson to learn is to love your enemy." which oddly enough is rather apt for one of the chapters...

It actually went a bit into another direction as I thought :D
But I tried a playthrough with being really nice to everyone. Now I am conflicted in which path I want to go for Sarah :D
My biggest problem is that I have the feeling that I am missing things in my playthroughs
Probably, Phil! Chapter Two was a little more straightforward than Chapter One in some ways but there is so much minor content depending on prior choices that, although it makes for a more tailored experience, I suspect it's impractical to try and get everything. Put it this way, I know I wouldn't try...

@Nottravis
Something just occured to me.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Probably, Phil! Chapter Two was a little more straightforward than Chapter One in some ways but there is so much minor content depending on prior choices that, although it makes for a more tailored experience, I suspect it's impractical to try and get everything. Put it this way, I know I wouldn't try...
Yeah but also in Chapter 1. I still couldn't get everything that is summarized at the end of a chapter. For example the the sexual thingy with Annie. I really tried a lot of combinations already

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Great quality and very addictive
It's designed to have lots of options to give you plenty of scope to play how -you- want to play rather than me force you down any path. I really just set up the world and what happens in it is rather up to you :) Or at least that's the idea :)

It's also a game within a game. You'll have noticed lots of lore and background stuff hanging around. It can be ignored and you can still (hopefully) have a pretty good time as you play through the chapters. But if it's the sort of thing that gets your interest, there are opportunities as the game unfolds for the player to have a good old poke around and discover a lot of additional content...

But! Thank you so much for playing it and, again, thank you for your kind words. As a new Dev with a slightly unusual game, you do sometimes wonder whether you're hitting the mark. For someone to take the time to post as you did, reassures somewhat :)

Chapter two is out and will be released free in about four weeks once I've issued chapter three to patrons. I do hope you stick around for the ride.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes