Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
*laughs!*

Nice one :)
The scary thing is that literally minutes after I posted that, I was watching a show ('Would I Lie to You') where Lee Mack asked David Mitchell if they did the 'boobies' thing with a flip style calculator.

But yeah, quite the mesmerizing pair on that ebony chick...not as fond of her shiny lips or short hair style, but that's just minor personal quibbles, I'm sure she'll be as good a character as any of the others.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The scary thing is that literally minutes after I posted that, I was watching a show ('Would I Lie to You') where Lee Mack asked David Mitchell if they did the 'boobies' thing with a flip style calculator.

But yeah, quite the mesmerizing pair on that ebony chick...not as fond of her shiny lips or short hair style, but that's just minor personal quibbles, I'm sure she'll be as good a character as any of the others.
*nods nods*

Trisha and her hair...I could do a whole patreon post on that! God's that woman was a bitch when it came to a hairstyle! Either I found hair that looked OK but was totally unrealistic for the setting or hair that seemed practical for the setting - yet looked awful on her. So...short hair it was in the end. And, aye the lip gloss. She doesn't wear it when you first meet or day to day but I get the feeling she was trying to make an impression... ;)

And thank you for your kind words re your faith in my characterisations. :)

I love her story arc - but feel a bit sorry for anyone who decides to travel down it...

Still, I'm sure none of you guys would actually have your MC have an affair with a married woman. I mean...you wouldn't. Would you? Guys?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes