Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*nods nods*

Trisha and her hair...I could do a whole patreon post on that! God's that woman was a bitch when it came to a hairstyle! Either I found hair that looked OK but was totally unrealistic for the setting or hair that seemed practical for the setting - yet looked awful on her. So...short hair it was in the end. And, aye the lip gloss. She doesn't wear it when you first meet or day to day but I get the feeling she was trying to make an impression... ;)

And thank you for your kind words re your faith in my characterisations. :)

I love her story arc - but feel a bit sorry for anyone who decides to travel down it...

Still, I'm sure none of you guys would actually have your MC have an affair with a married woman. I mean...you wouldn't. Would you? Guys?
I guess, judging by the image shown that Trisha jones for the Lieutenant

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Her rank is not the problem (civilians are fair game). Her marital status is, however.
I don't think the status is the problem (unless there is a rule covering that as well). It's the probability of her husband walking in on the action being equal to 100 % that is the problem.:)

Reactions: johnconnor

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But baiting and insulting her is just too easy: the poor thing is a wreck. Bored, insecure, it's a foregone conclusion she'll hit on anything with a pulse.
Sympathy, Mr Durgul?
Notty, nobody makes a gent out of me
And that's the surname you want Kelly to be known by? OK...
Her rank is not the problem (civilians are fair game). Her marital status is, however.
Only if you have moral standards... ;) Wait...have we a dilemma already? *preens*

I don't think the status is the problem (unless there is a rule covering that as well). It's the probability of her husband walking in on the action being equal to 100 % that is the problem.:)
100 per cent, Mr Akamari? You do realise this is my game you're playing, hrm?

What was it that Chinese fellow said, ah yes...

By altering his arrangements and changing his plans, he keeps the enemy without definite knowledge. By shifting his camp and taking circuitous routes, he prevents the enemy from anticipating his purpose.

In other news! Chapter Three is now sketched out in more detail. Seventeen scenes, three animations, one new character, some Ophion fauna and finally the PDA game looks as though it's going to be active! Some more VR opportunities and a chance to be a very, very bad officer indeed...

Laters!

D

Deleted member 42

hopefully i'm not interrupting anything here but i just wanted to know when is the next update supposed to come out? i haven't been able to keep up with the news at all

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes