Me666

Mar 14, 2018
I do worry how Becca is just meant to be a prop device to do scores and things and yet somehow she's building her own universe on the sly...
*snort* Given that Becca is your avatar, how can you possibly NOT expect her to go off and create her own sub-universe to get up to shenanigans in? There's probably someone in her own created universe asking this exact same question about her avatar, Notnottravis!

#Nottception

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Work in progress

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...thinking outside the 'box', how about the buttons (animated on mouseover?) being aligned in a V shape? Roman five, of course, but also Vanguard, etc. Or six far left and right, with the area between having background-blended images fading in and out? Or the same area giving a kind of synopsis of what has gone before (which wouldn't be spoilers, I presume, because the chapter select would only show chapters that have already been cleared) Tricky, given the complex branching, but presumably no more tricky than actually controlling said branching in the game itself.

I have to admit that when I first saw this, I mentally stubbed a toe reading left-to-right.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*snort* Given that Becca is your avatar, how can you possibly NOT expect her to go off and create her own sub-universe to get up to shenanigans in? There's probably someone in her own created universe asking this exact same question about her avatar, Notnottravis!

#Nottception
Every goddess should have total control of her avatar. Incarnations can't be allowed to just go and start their own churches, twisting and perverting their creator's ethos! They are but tools to the amusement of their mistress. :cool:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wouldn't really mind ;)
The drinking scene was even longer before the render crisis...although given you could have originally blow the relationship perhaps the render crisis wasn't such a terrible thing for Annie fans...

That scene with Sarah was like...

*laughs!* I do wonder at point the player realised her top was sliding down :)

*adores*

Then I'll hear Nottys screaming "choices choices fucking moron!" and then...

and then... the void
*giggle approves* :)

#Nottception
*gasps! as she is a well behaved good girl and expects her avatar to be the same!*

Although your nottception theory would explain a very drunk night once...

...thinking outside the 'box', how about the buttons (animated on mouseover?) being aligned in a V shape? Roman five, of course, but also Vanguard, etc. Or six far left and right, with the area between having background-blended images fading in and out? Or the same area giving a kind of synopsis of what has gone before (which wouldn't be spoilers, I presume, because the chapter select would only show chapters that have already been cleared) Tricky, given the complex branching, but presumably no more tricky than actually controlling said branching in the game itself.

I have to admit that when I first saw this, I mentally stubbed a toe reading left-to-right.
I do like the idea but given I only opened renpy seven months ago this might be a bit beyond me at the mo!

And I hear the points re the design choice but since it works...I ain't changing it :) (see my three rules on critique somewhere). Largely as the chapters only open as you complete them. Left to right just looks wrong to my eye when you only have two or three open.

In other news, I just finished the script for the boxing scene *cackles wickedly*. Depending on your choices, some of you are in for an interesting time - although not perhaps as you would expect.

Also, the bloody poll is still neck and neck! I was hoping for a clear winner at this point. Bunch of softies out there... ;)

Oh and I've dumped a load of bits and bobs on my deviant art page for those who want scraps and one offs etc.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The drinking scene was even longer before the render crisis...although given you could have originally blow the relationship perhaps the render crisis wasn't such a terrible thing for Annie fans...
Lady Smurfess dev, I would drink with that woman until there is no more drinking song unknown to us in the whole universe!

In other news, I just finished the script for the boxing scene *cackles wickedly*. Depending on your choices, some of you are in for an interesting time - although not perhaps as you would expect.
Literally cannot wait. Or is that figuratively? Anyway, I found the manga version of Chris to help me be patient :3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes