GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing missing is her own dungeon and she would be the perfect Mistress ;)

I like the idea of that :sneaky:

my knees are enough
I agree over the knees is nice as well, but it depends on what you are using. It works for the hand or the puddle, but no really for a whip or a cane ;)

After seeing Jane's equipment, I expect something like a pillory.
That would be the perfect device for a lot of things ;)

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That's originally how I was going to do the composition oddly enough but I still haven't settled on who the girlfriend will be...

I do worry how Becca is just meant to be a prop device to do scores and things and yet somehow she's building her own universe on the sly...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please keep the conversations in the thread about the game. You're welcome to start threads in "Off-topic" to discuss tv shows.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's originally how I was going to do the composition oddly enough but I still haven't settled on who the girlfriend will be...

I do worry how Becca is just meant to be a prop device to do scores and things and yet somehow she's building her own universe on the sly...
I'm pleased to hear I imagine it correctly then.;)

Looks like Beccaverse is on the table. Or in front of it, as of this moment.:D

Reactions: GhostPhil

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
When the robots rise up against us, they will dangle sci-fi universes with tits in front of us while they keep behind the scenes coalescing their power until one day humans will discover that reality sucks and live forevermore in sci-fi universes with tits. Not every post-singularity civilization needs to be a downer, eh?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes