GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's originally how I was going to do the composition oddly enough but I still haven't settled on who the girlfriend will be...

I do worry how Becca is just meant to be a prop device to do scores and things and yet somehow she's building her own universe on the sly...
Well she is a very interesting character and I mean it is a nice touch, that she has her own game on top another game ;)

I'm pleased to hear I imagine it correctly then.;)

Looks like Beccaverse is on the table. Or in front of it, as of this moment.:D
I like that name :)

it's the keyword with polls like that... a tied Becca...
Who doesn't like a tied "Becca"?

When the robots rise up against us, they will dangle sci-fi universes with tits in front of us while they keep behind the scenes coalescing their power until one day humans will discover that reality sucks and live forevermore in sci-fi universes with tits. Not every post-singularity civilization needs to be a downer, eh?
That's what I was thinking about, that Becca will get a mind of her own and will take over all of the gaming worlds!

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
That's originally how I was going to do the composition oddly enough but I still haven't settled on who the girlfriend will be...

I do worry how Becca is just meant to be a prop device to do scores and things and yet somehow she's building her own universe on the sly...
Some characters have a way with writing themselves... and the poor author is along for the ride!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes