Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Man, now I kinda wanna see a simulator with all kinds of nonsense programs full of outtakes, impossible scenarios, or any other crazy silliness that could somewhat make sense in this setting. Though, I could easily see it growing too far in scope that it would be a proper game in its own right, and then questions of 'what chapters could it fit in?' or 'how much would it detract from the main game?' pop up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Sarah liking her VR games I've already got the realistic excuse :)

But you're right, the scale problem can be a hurdle. But where I have the capacity, and hopefully as my IT equipment gets better that capacity will grow, I've the option of putting all sorts of odd madness in with the blonde gamer. :) At the moment though, although gaming with Sarah is on the cards quite a bit, it all comes down to render output. I can write it easily enough - it's more can I make enough images in time.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Sarah liking her VR games I've already got the realistic excuse :)

But you're right, the scale problem can be a hurdle. But where I have the capacity, and hopefully as my IT equipment gets better that capacity will grow, I've the option of putting all sorts of odd madness in with the blonde gamer. :) At the moment though, although gaming with Sarah is on the cards quite a bit, it all comes down to render output. I can write it easily enough - it's more can I make enough images in time.
Who's that chick with a sword?

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
To answer would be spoilery. But I think you can guess it since it's from the VR game.:)
The sword is a metaphor for penetration. Penetration...pen...penta...five. Heavy Five...heavy. Heavy water...useful for refining uranium to power advanced ships with advanced AI that could be smart enough to simulate characters...

In conclusion, that character is clearly a lonely space hamster.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The sword is a metaphor for penetration. Penetration...pen...penta...five. Heavy Five...heavy. Heavy water...useful for refining uranium to power advanced ships with advanced AI that could be smart enough to simulate characters...

I hope that wasn't a Monty python taunt

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Sound theory, except for the last bit. I doubt Boo would choose a female character. He is rather skittish around girls. It's either flee or attack.;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I might as well throw in another Minsc quote that I believe holds great significance to the game.;)

"Boo must have his exercise, lest he bite us all in hard to reach places."

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nah, some pages back hamsters were a thing. The halcyon days of...heck, I think it was yesterday. This thread continues to be absurd as anything Monty Python has ever done, so I can't fault you for such a comparison, but no...we've done it to ourselves, no elderberries required.
This is soooo true - and why I love it dearly :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes