Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, maybe, Smurfette was made by Gargamel, so perhaps in this case, she was made by our wacky doctor (of whom we know not in what her doctorate is)...
It's really odd, given how much other information I've slapped around, I didn't mention that. Maybe I was tired at the time and just forgot?

And the poll is neck and neck again. Maybe Becca will get some all girl fun after all?

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
It's really odd, given how much other information I've slapped around, I didn't mention that. Maybe I was tired at the time and just forgot?
Yeah, right...

IIRc, some time ago the fact that Walker had not just one but 2 BS - in addition to her doctorate - came up, and you deflected it really well.
If there wasn't something hidden here that we need do discover asap, I'd be making immature jokes about Walker's BS diplomas.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, right...

IIRc, some time ago the fact that Walker had not just one but 2 BS - in addition to her doctorate - came up, and you deflected it really well.
If there wasn't something hidden here that we need do discover asap, I'd be making immature jokes about Walker's BS diplomas.
*gasps and looks innocent*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, right...

Actually she has 3 BS.:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
FUN FACT: Of all the (canon) female characters that we know, all the girls with longer hair either appeared in Bored Pilot, or participated in the poll for it. :)
Speaking of which, what's our general thoughts on BP? It never really crops up in feedback.
*is curious*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes