Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of which, what's our general thoughts on BP? It never really crops up in feedback.
*is curious*
isn't my avarar enough of a feedback? a proper feedback? I love the way it's edited, paged and the reading content is as good as the pictures. If there's one thing that could be seen as a shortcoming is the number of pages...but adressing that issue would only add to your workload so it's fine... probably the best patreon reward anyone ever thought of

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Speaking of which, what's our general thoughts on BP? It never really crops up in feedback.
*is curious*
It sure helps not to get bored when cruising at 30K feet in a flight sim.:)

It's entertaining, funny and sexy. A perfect extra, much better than what other devs offer for higher tiers IMO. I hope you'll have the capacity to keep expanding it.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
isn't my avarar enough of a feedback? a proper feedback? I love the way it's edited, paged and the reading content is as good as the pictures. If there's one thing that could be seen as a shortcoming is the number of pages...but adressing that issue would only add to your workload so it's fine... probably the best patreon reward anyone ever thought of
The latest issue is actually two pages longer than the first.:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*is curious*
I love the sheer principle of a starship crew silly enough to put together a fanzine about female crewmembers. The text is fun to read and the pictures are fun to... enjoy ;)
My only grip is the overall quality of the magazine in an editorial point of view, i.e. the page layout, chosen font, etc. And then, I remember it's just a bunch of pervy engineers simply trying to get their collegues naked and talking about sexy stuff, so I guess the page layout is far from their mind :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My only grip is the overall quality of the magazine in an editorial point of view, i.e. the page layout, chosen font, etc. And then, I remember it's just a bunch of pervy engineers simply trying to get their collegues naked and talking about sexy stuff, so I guess the page layout is far from their mind :D
The background of the cover hurts my eyes everytime, but for what it is, it's all stylish in a way.:)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
A proper feedback? I love the way it's edited, paged and the reading content is as good as the pictures. If there's one thing that could be seen as a shortcoming is the number of pages...but adressing that issue would only add to your workload so it's fine... probably the best patreon reward anyone ever thought of
I love the Bored Pilot magazine. We need more pictures of the women in the "Waiting for final insertion" pose.
It sure helps not to get bored when cruising at 30K feet in a flight sim.:)
It's entertaining, funny and sexy. A perfect extra, much better than what other devs offer for higher tiers IMO. I hope you'll have the capacity to keep expanding it.:)
I love the sheer principle of a starship crew silly enough to put together a fanzine about female crewmembers. The text is fun to read and the pictures are fun to... enjoy ;)
Ditto :D

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The background of the cover hurts my eyes everytime, but for what it is, it's all stylish in a way.:)
Yeah, it can be seen as kitsch I guess, sorta like the 80's sci-fi visual style. But I rather like the explanation that those guys putting together the fanzine just don't give a fig about the aesthetics of the page and only focus on taking as many pictures as is humanely possible of every female on the ship in the nude :ROFLMAO:

By the way, Nottravis, is Bored Pilot an Intrepid exclusive, or do the other ships participate as well?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, it can be seen as kitsch I guess, sorta like the 80's sci-fi visual style. But I rather like the explanation that those guys putting together the fanzine just don't give a fig about the aesthetics of the page and only focus on taking as many pictures as is humanely possible of every female on the ship in the nude :ROFLMAO:
I totally agree, I bet their collection of unpublished pictures must be a real treasure.:D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks guys, appreciate the responses :)

Yeppers. The cover was deliberately lurid for issue one to make it easy to see to prompt the click, but having done that I now see awful bright covers as being their thing. :)

*nods nods nods* Originally I didn't give too much thought to the layout for that very reason. Of course, I'm not a graphics designer either! But the slightly amateur air about it did sorta fit with my thoughts that it was a bunch of bored people making something to amuse themselves.

I love the Bored Pilot magazine. We need more pictures of the women in the "Waiting for final insertion" pose.
You'll like issue 170... :)

By the way, Nottravis, is Bored Pilot an Intrepid exclusive, or do the other ships participate as well?
It's an Intrepid thing. I believe that the Illustrious is big on ballroom dancing and the Iowa's crew are heavily into musical dance numbers. Space does funny things to people it seems... Of course the big loss was the Invincible. They were hugely into cookery I understand.

I totally agree, I bet their collection of unpublished pictures must be a real treasure.:D
*nods!*

I look at it as having an area for Notty to write different things that isn't just stuff to serve the story.
Totally. I have more writing time than I know what to do with. Rendering takes up 80 per cent of my production time. It's one of the reasons I'm on here so often as I spot render etc. I'd write longer scenes - but that would require more renders so a bit of a catch 22... It also gives me a chance to go full "silly" without disrupting the main game.

However....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yurp, we're having a letters/problems page in the next issue! *rough mock up only*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes