Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not quite sadly.

He has authority to recommend closing the station down - which could make his working relationship with Walker quite fun...
Not quite sadly.

He has authority to recommend closing the station down - which could make his working relationship with Walker quite fun...
yes but in case of an emergency isn't he (Chris would do the same) the highest ranking officer on the station? he could make an emerency transfer to the intrepid

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
yes but in case of an emergency isn't he (Chris would do the same) the highest ranking officer on the station? he could make an emerency transfer to the intrepid
Walker and Marcus both outrank them in terms of the station as the station strictly falls under civilian administration for its operations. The resourcing of it however is a Command decision.

So the MC can't tell the civvies what to do - but he can recommend pulling the plug on the whole thing.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I would love to see the scene:
"Hello, this is lieutenant Player Lastname, I demand my sister Kelly Lastname be transferred immediately to the Intrepid crew. By the way, do you know if those Bored Pilot guys are still around? Asking for a friend"

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hate it when shit hits the fan and the military takes over... but in case shit hits the fan... MC has experience in the infantry and is a ground engeneer. that should make others consider his opinion on how to handle the issue

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I hate it when shit hits the fan and the military takes over... but in case shit hits the fan... MC has experience in the infantry and is a ground engeneer. that should make others consider his opinion on how to handle the issue
A lot depends on the other characters agenda and motivation. As to listening to him that all depends on the respect stat...

Don't forget he's only a L.T. In the scheme of things he's really not that important as far as some characters are concerned. Power is relative.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A lot depends on the other characters agenda and motivation. As to listening to him that all depends on the respect stat...

Don't forget he's only a L.T. In the scheme of things he's really not that important as far as some characters are concerned. Power is relative.
I'm well aware of that, however it seems interactions with others may affect things more. Take Chris for example, you are nice to people and she's willing to have some fun

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes