Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can always show something taking that whole slot up, like a giant electric paddle machine.
It's maddening! Especially how it is positioned right next to the socket! It's like a neverending tease: it could be plugged in, but it isn't!:LOL:
Becca is using the socket to charge her "big toy" but she hides it when she has to work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone who went down the "right" path with her in Chapter Two has a pretty good idea of what games our seemingly innocent ensign likes to play in VR! ;)

Also she has some very big "guns" ;)
Spoilers! ;p But hey, I got a taste of her love of games and guns in one, so that will be fun, but I will be disappointed if there are not gaming puns! :geek:
*Will try to get Three out asap so Two becomes free*

Buuuuut...Three is the biggest chapter yet...So might not be quick.
Re Holy Trinidad!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a nice look of antici (say it) ...pation! Love the lip biting, could use more of that in images. XD
Vampire power draw really sucks the money out of your wallet when it comes to the electricity bill.
Tell me about it, being nocturnal is expensive, though it can save a bit on AC.
We are so -not- doing a whole "what does she use her power sockets for?" thing!

*laughs*
Heh. Heh. ...'Power Sockets'. Why does it sound dirty when you say it?

But really, are you sure you don't want to start a whole campaign, 'What does her power socket do?' I used to ask 'What would Brian Boitano do?' but this is so much better...

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
A few non-spoiler thoughts on Chapter Two:

Holy shit, do choices ever matter. Based on things that happened in Chapter one, there's at least three different storylines that you may or may not see going in, to say nothing of the variations based on your choices during this chapter. The banter is great, really cementing these people as characters with motives and feelings and depth.

I think there are three-and-a-half lewd scenes. Two are mutually exclusive. I think the half is unavoidable. I'm not certain about the last one, which IMHO is a major unlocking point for future chapter options. *wiggles eyebrows*

I don't have a save with a blackmailed Sarah, so I'll have to run through that one at least again.

I have not found a bad end, which doesn't mean there isn't one.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think there are three-and-a-half lewd scenes. Two are mutually exclusive. I think the half is unavoidable. I'm not certain about the last one, which IMHO is a major unlocking point for future chapter options. *wiggles eyebrows*
I'm a bit baffled as to what "half" you might mean, but they're all avoidable. My pro MC didn't see anything lewd in Ch.2. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes