johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
My second theory is...Sarah!

During the launch, in what I would describe as a filler scene, Chris asks Sarah who just entered the bridge/cockpit: "At last, what"s the SLF like?"

And her answer is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She supposes... Sarah, who has a record of damaging a shuttle by confusing left and right, supposes it's alright...:p
Pretty sure this changes if you have an Ensign for breakfast.

Reactions: Nottravis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm - I wonder about that, though. Not good officer material carries further than just what field they're in. Sure, lots of butter-bars are scared of NCO's for the first few weeks, but any worth their rank get past that pretty quick. In fact, the ones that end up being the best officers moving forward use that time to learn from the NCOs around them. I get the sense from CH 1 that she's been wearing those bars long enough that she should be past it by now. Not saying she's hopeless, but in serious need of some confidence.
If that's about Sarah she's an Ensign and she's very close to getting booted. Says in her file so no spoiler needed, it's easy enough to see.

Think one more screw up and she's gone with the wind.

Seems she's a bit bad at her job ... and clumsy ... a bit ditzy ... but is awesome with innuendo so all is forgiven.

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
From the infinite machinations of Chris to conspiratorial 'the clues are hidden in plain sight, you just can't see them yet!', this thread continues to be quite the silly romp. I'm pretty sure there are actual religions that have been started over less material...
Wait... this isn't an official religion? :oops:

Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But Sarah's an Ensign. so she's not an officer, correct?
She is. Sort of. If we've in mind those pesky regulations I'm using British Army rank bandings (and indeed regulations...) as a baseline translated for H5. So rule of thumb is we have:

• Junior ranks
  • Junior NCO
  • Senior NCO (i.e. Annie)
  • Junior officers (Sarah, Chris etc)
  • Senior officers
Sarah would be the equivalent of a 2nd Lt on temporary substantive rank, or an Officer Cadet depending on your preference. So if the £6m question is can the MC shag Sarah without regs hanging over him/her? Then yes. Absolutely nothing against it. Same banding. The only time regs would come into question would be if there was any evidence of coercion or favours exchanged.

Annie as a different and more junior banding is totally off limits...or should be.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
If that's about Sarah she's an Ensign and she's very close to getting booted. Says in her file so no spoiler needed, it's easy enough to see.

Think one more screw up and she's gone with the wind.

Seems she's a bit bad at her job ... and clumsy ... a bit ditzy ... but is awesome with innuendo so all is forgiven.
Sadly so true :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sadly so true :(
You say that and you seem genuinely sad she's so close to losing her job.

One problem here though hun ...... you did that to her.

Sarah being a ditzy, clumsy innuendo machine ... all on you.

Sarah close to being on the dole .... you.

239 pages of utter nonsense .... More you.

Well, maybe the last one can be shared.

Between you and Kuko.

Ahem.

P.S. <- Doesn't actually know if the dole is still a thing.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe Sarah is already getting blackmailed by Chris, since she would know that she can be kicked out. MC might be moving in on someone else's turf. Mafia wars going to break out.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
As an artist/comic guy, the time I devote to actually playing games is limited, so I'm quite choosy these days. If the game is primarily lesbian focused, with very little 'normal' m/f sexual interaction, yeah that's not my cup of tea. I'm boring that way, but domination and teasing only doesn't do it for me.
Ch 1 has very little to no sexual content, depending on your playthrough. I can see how it might read as lesbian-only if you just look at the images and don't expand the spoiler tag. I expect that once there's more chapters, more images might be forthcoming in the first post.

I hope you enjoy it! As an artist/comic guy, I am keen to see what layout/pose references you see.

Reactions: OhWee and Nottravis

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
For the record, I don't think any of them are predators I was just responding to someone who called Chris one after 1 episode with her in which she does nothing yet that person has already jumped to conclusions about her based on zero evidence.
Ah! I apologize for my misunderstanding. I must've gotten lost in multiple quotations/threads.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You say that and you seem genuinely sad she's so close to losing her job.

One problem here though hun ...... you did that to her.

Sarah being a ditzy, clumsy innuendo machine ... all on you.

Sarah close to being on the dole .... you.

239 pages of utter nonsense .... More you.

Well, maybe the last one can be shared.

Between you and Kuko.

Ahem.

P.S. <- Doesn't actually know if the dole is still a thing.
Sorry, I had my head in Annie there for a scene and I suspect the little engineer rubbed off on me.

I'd just point out in my defence, I wasn't the one who nearly crashed a ship! That was Davis!

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
She is. Sort of. If we've in mind those pesky regulations I'm using British Army rank bandings (and indeed regulations...) as a baseline translated for H5. So rule of thumb is we have:

• Junior ranks
  • Junior NCO
  • Senior NCO (i.e. Annie)
  • Junior officers (Sarah, Chris etc)
  • Senior officers
Sarah would be the equivalent of a 2nd Lt on temporary substantive rank, or an Officer Cadet depending on your preference. So if the £6m question is can the MC shag Sarah without regs hanging over him/her? Then yes. Absolutely nothing against it. Same banding. The only time regs would come into question would be if there was any evidence of coercion or favours exchanged.
This really confuses me. Sarah's an Ensign and Chris is a Lieutenant, so how are they on the same tier?

Annie as a different and more junior banding is totally off limits...or should be.
We need to change the regs, or career paths, or something. Gotta get Annie back ON limits. ;) *wiggles eyebrows*

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This really confuses me. Sarah's an Ensign and Chris is a Lieutenant, so how are they on the same tier?

We need to change the regs, or career paths, or something. Gotta get Annie back ON limits. ;) *wiggles eyebrows*
Can't, her profile states she will never get a promotion again.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes