Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game continues to interest me, but I wanted to point out something.

In the OP, there isn't a single pic of a male or a penis. So this looks like a lesbian only game. The tags mention male protagonist, but the pics don't give any indication of that, and the description doesn't really mention a male protagonist either.

Unless this is primarily a lesbian game, in which case some mention of that in the OP might be nice. If the male protagonist gets to bang some or all of those babes at some point though, yeah some teaser pic suggesting that in the OP, or some other clarification might make things a bit more clear...
It is a male protag, it's first person.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
This game continues to interest me, but I wanted to point out something.

In the OP, there isn't a single pic of a male or a penis. So this looks like a lesbian only game. The tags mention male protagonist, but the pics don't give any indication of that, and the description doesn't really mention a male protagonist either.

Unless this is primarily a lesbian game, in which case some mention of that in the OP might be nice. If the male protagonist gets to bang some or all of those babes at some point though, yeah some teaser pic suggesting that in the OP, or some other clarification might make things a bit more clear...
Male player, and lot choice leading to different path, a really good game,well written and fun, you should try it:)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It is a male protag, it's first person.
Thanks. I mainly wanted to make Nottravis aware that this looks like a lesbian only game, at least with what is presented in the OP. Essentially, the tags are the only thing that give any suggestion of a male protagonist, not anything in the description. And if I'm given the impression that it's lesbian only, well others may think so to as they quickly peruse the OP. Plus tags get misused/overused on this forum a lot, so they aren't as reliable as they otherwise might be, and not everyone thinks to check the tags for the game when they are reading the description.

Edit: There is some info about 3 males in the plotline under the spoilers tag, but again, not everyone opens every spoiler tag. If anything, the info in the spoiler tags indicate that the males are going to get blueballed, probably abused (domination), but won't be getting any, or very little actual m/f vagianal sex in any case. Which, if that is indeed the case, yeah this game won't interest me. However, if the males get to bang gals... that's another story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks. I mainly wanted to make Nottravis aware that this looks like a lesbian only game, at least with what is presented in the OP. Essentially, the tags are the only thing that give any suggestion of a male protagonist, not anything in the description. And if I'm given the impression that it's lesbian only, well others may think so to as they quickly peruse the OP. Plus tags get misused/overused on this forum a lot, so they aren't as reliable as they otherwise might be, and not everyone thinks to check the tags for the game when they are reading the description.
Not much she can do pic wise. The only scene of note in chapter 1 is hidden and putting it in the pics will have people flooding forums asking how to get it and chapter 2 isn't out yet.

You don't see the MC at all so all she can do is tags.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I'm sure you're right and I suspect too much honesty on my part is the problem.

I rather stuck to the rules so tags and pictures only represent Chapter One. As to the description, ultimately the game will be both fem and male MC options.

So...you're right, but not sure what to do about it.

Once Two becomes free and I update the links then things might become clearer? So far for Chapt One, the only shot of the male MC is his arm...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I rather stuck to the rules so tags and pictures only represent Chapter One. As to the description, ultimately the game will be both fem and male MC options.

Once Two becomes free and I update the links then things might become clearer? So far for Chapt One, the only shot of the male MC is his arm...
It's a very nice arm tho!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I ninja edited my post as you were replying, to clarify what I was seeing. Here's the edit:
Edit: There is some info about 3 males in the plotline under the spoilers tag, but again, not everyone opens every spoiler tag. If anything, the info in the spoiler tags indicate that the males are going to get blueballed, probably abused (domination), but won't be getting any, or very little actual m/f vagianal sex in any case. Which, if that is indeed the case, yeah this game won't interest me. However, if the males get to bang gals... that's another story.

As for the 'pics must be from the beginning of the game' thing. If that's an actual rule on this forum, it's a stupid one, as developers should be able to showcase later parts of their game once those are complete as well. As to your question, at the very least a simple of mention of 'you play a male protagonist who is (whatever his starting role in the crew is), who serves alongside two other males and a bunch of females blah blah' in the opening text of your OP might help make things slightly more clear.

Reactions: Nottravis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I ninja edited my post as you were replying, to clarify what I was seeing. Here's the edit:

As for the 'pics must be from the beginning of the game' thing. If that's an actual rule on this forum, it's a stupid one, as developers should be able to showcase later parts of their game once those are complete as well. As to your question, at the very least a simple of mention of 'you play a male protagonist who is (whatever his starting role in the crew is), who serves alongside two other males and a bunch of females blah blah' in the opening text of your OP might help make things slightly more clear.
The crew is all female, the MC is just being shuttled down to a planet. The other males are part of the station on the planet, they don't serve with the MC.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

*nods nods in agreement*

I think I read somewhere that the pics had to represent actual content? Certainly, I know tags are supposed to despite what some others do. Besides, I wouldn't want to mislead anyone, would seem unfair.

Render hamster allowing, I should have Three finished in a couple of weeks so Two will become free and that would be a good time to relaunch it.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The crew is all female, the MC is just being shuttled down to a planet. The other males are part of the station on the planet, they don't serve with the MC.
I appreciate your clarification, but this page of posts will get buried soon enough, hence why think that the OP could use a bit more clarity on this subject. I was mainly just sharing my impression of the OP as I checked it out to see how the game is coming along. I have a personal rule these days about not jumping on the bandwagon early, as so many games get abandoned midstream.

At the very least, I was planning to download the game at some point and at least check out the artwork, as some of it looks quite nice. But as for playing...

As an artist/comic guy, the time I devote to actually playing games is limited, so I'm quite choosy these days. If the game is primarily lesbian focused, with very little 'normal' m/f sexual interaction, yeah that's not my cup of tea. I'm boring that way, but domination and teasing only doesn't do it for me.

Anyways, I do appreciate everyone's replies.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the record, I don't think any of them are predators I was just responding to someone who called Chris one after 1 episode with her in which she does nothing yet that person has already jumped to conclusions about her based on zero evidence.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
For the record, I don't think any of them are predators I was just responding to someone who called Chris one after 1 episode with her in which she does nothing yet that person has already jumped to conclusions about her based on zero evidence.
To be fair to him or her, s/he did say s/he had played chapter two as well.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm - I wonder about that, though. Not good officer material carries further than just what field they're in. Sure, lots of butter-bars are scared of NCO's for the first few weeks, but any worth their rank get past that pretty quick. In fact, the ones that end up being the best officers moving forward use that time to learn from the NCOs around them. I get the sense from CH 1 that she's been wearing those bars long enough that she should be past it by now. Not saying she's hopeless, but in serious need of some confidence.
But Sarah's an Ensign. so she's not an officer, correct?

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes