frap

Oct 17, 2018
My theory revolves around ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could be light-years off on this, but it did strike me that something didn't match up with those after the first *cough* few playthroughs of EP1, but I didn't go back through to look at that particular bit again until now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Alright, I'll try a bit more (semi) serious effort now.

It's about dead fish on tuesday 9 pm time.

3:27 - No comms or sigint from Ophion since that time. The operative on Ophion indicates everything is set by disabling the power and communication systems.
4:00 - Viper has "a coolant leak" and Vanguard is called in. The plan is set in motion.
8:00 - Departure.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty. Does it have anything with the signal jamming during the talk with Kelly?
Or are we talking about the warheads in the bay?
Or the fact that the suit fit the MC?
Or the fact Harris was injured before the mission, she has history with Chris
Or the fact that Chris didn't flirt with Actual?
Or are we talking about the talk about space pirates? The intrepid might be worth salvaging

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My second theory is...Sarah!

During the launch, in what I would describe as a filler scene, Chris asks Sarah who just entered the bridge/cockpit: "At last, what"s the SLF like?"

And her answer is...

She supposes... Sarah, who has a record of damaging a shuttle by confusing left and right, supposes it's alright...:p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My second theory is...Sarah!

During the launch, in what I would describe as a filler scene, Chris asks Sarah who just entered the bridge/cockpit: "At last, what"s the SLF like?"

And her answer is...

She supposes... Sarah, who has a record of damaging a shuttle by confusing left and right, supposes it's alright...:p
I had a different response because I was super casual.

Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You do all realise I'm not going to confirm or deny anything don't you? :) It took me six months to write...you can jolly well work it out yourselves :)

Although I am rather pleased at how many times you seem to play each chapter. Looks like I'm ticking the value for money box at least :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You do all realise I'm not going to confirm or deny anything don't you? :) It took me six months to write...you can jolly well work it out yourselves :)

Although I am rather pleased at how many times you seem to play each chapter. Looks like I'm ticking the value for money box at least :)
I'm just fishing for wiggling eyebrows.:D

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Don't worry Ava, I assume pixel you would be into pegging, so you get to throw some dick too.

Can't wait for the crew to get back to the Intrepid and Notty having to do renders of 370+ more characters, all with romanceable paths.

The end of the story will of course be a coup detat of the Intrepid where the MC steals their ship harem from the military and goes off into deep space.

When they think they have finally gotten far enough away they will run into the Invincible, which will either be floating in space like Event Horizon/Sunshine, or have settled on a new planet where MC's harem will have to battle the Invincible's harem to see who can recruit each other's side into a super harem and fight the military when they come.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't worry Ava, I assume pixel you would be into pegging, so you get to throw some dick too.

Can't wait for the crew to get back to the Intrepid and Notty having to do renders of 370+ more characters, all with romanceable paths.

The end of the story will of course be a coup detat of the Intrepid where the MC steals their ship harem from the military and goes off into deep space.

When they think they have finally gotten far enough away they will run into the Invincible, which will either be floating in space like Event Horizon/Sunshine, or have settled on a new planet where MC's harem will have to battle the Invincible's harem to see who can recruit each other's side into a super harem and fight the military when they come.
And their grandchildren will tell the tales of the great harem wars.

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
From the infinite machinations of Chris to conspiratorial 'the clues are hidden in plain sight, you just can't see them yet!', this thread continues to be quite the silly romp. I'm pretty sure there are actual religions that have been started over less material...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This game continues to interest me, but I wanted to point out something.

In the OP, there isn't a single pic of a male or a penis. So this looks like a lesbian only game. The tags mention male protagonist, but the pics don't give any indication of that, and the description doesn't really mention a male protagonist either.

Unless this is primarily a lesbian game, in which case some mention of that in the OP might be nice. If the male protagonist gets to bang some or all of those babes at some point though, yeah some teaser pic suggesting that in the OP, or some other clarification might make things a bit more clear...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes