Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
She flirted with my sister too, and rumor has it that she has a husband. Even if he is cheating on her, if you are into that sort of thing (monogamy), then two wrongs don't make a right. ;p Not that I really care about that part, for me it's mostly just the haircut and the violence.
I hope one day we can get you more hamsters.
No, but her cheeks to, and so do her eyes when she is talking about certain topics. ;)
Typical. I guess next time I should not want her to win, then maybe she might do better. :rolleyes:
What, a falling shoulder strap? We didn't even get to see anything when she was topless (at least not in any of my saves). Or is this another spoiler? :p
If I recall correctly, if you don't tell her about the strap when she stands up you see a tad more.

But you're right. She has the most gorgeous eyes. *is jealous*

Reactions: TheDevian

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
She flirted with my sister too, and rumor has it that she has a husband. Even if he is cheating on her, if you are into that sort of thing (monogamy), then two wrongs don't make a right. ;p Not that I really care about that part, for me it's mostly just the haircut and the violence.
I hope one day we can get you more hamsters.
No, but her cheeks to, and so do her eyes when she is talking about certain topics. ;)
Typical. I guess next time I should not want her to win, then maybe she might do better. :rolleyes:
What, a falling shoulder strap? We didn't even get to see anything when she was topless (at least not in any of my saves). Or is this another spoiler? :p
Yeah Chris ruined "boobie time" for the MC by claiming he wasn't allowed on the bridge as they steered it in. Actually I was hoping Sarah was going to say she forgot her panties. I'd rather the MC get to enjoy "bottom time" instead.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I recall correctly, if you don't tell her about the strap when she stands up you see a tad more.

But you're right. She has the most gorgeous eyes. *is jealous*
When I tried it, Annie stepped in to tell her before anything happened, but I admit, I haven't tried every permutation yet. I need to try another go again, so many missed options.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think you've missed this one. She doesn't suffer a "full" malfunction.:)
Then all we saw was a shoulder or two! :whistle:
He-man was too gay even for the nineties... a real intrepid hero grabs Chris's boobs and starts motorboating
You must mean the remake, you should have seen the 80's version! ;) "By the power of Gayskull! I am almost naked!"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Note to self and a share with the group so they don't make the same mistakes I make.

When commenting about old farts, make sure older girlfriend isn't in the room and reading over shoulder that way you will never hear the words "pussy privilege lost, think about what you've done".

:(

I've spent years practicing my snark, why can I never beat my Ro, why?

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Note to self and a share with the group so they don't make the same mistakes I make.

When commenting about old farts, make sure older girlfriend isn't in the room and reading over shoulder that way you will never hear the words "pussy privilege lost, think about what you've done".

:(

I've spent years practicing my snark, why can I never beat my Ro, why?
As an old fart, I approve. You'll get it back, young one... patience.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes