Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sorry. Official uk dodgeball league says you must be at least 5"6 to play, otherwise others would be at a disadvantage. And besides cute lil redheads wouldn't be allowed to play as the team wouldn't want them injured
I'm questioning my main canon play through
It was more the whole dodging ba...*falls of her chair again*

*will go away for a bit until the giggleloop passes*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry. Official uk dodgeball league says you must be at least 5"6 to play, otherwise others would be at a disadvantage
Gorram height restrictions.

Our parents took me and my twinsy to Florida when we were 16 because we begged and pleaded to go to Disneyland and the one in Paris was shit ... well, it wasn't shit but it was a school trip and it rained constantly.

Anyway we go to Universal Studios on the second day and I couldn't go on a lot of the rides because my short arse didn't hit the height restrictions.

One cheeky twat didn't let me in the 3D ride because it was PG14 and said I was underage.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Our parents took me and my twinsy to Florida when we were 16 because we begged and pleaded to go to Disneyland and the one in Paris was shit ... well, it wasn't shit but it was a school trip and it rained constantly.

Anyway we go to Universal Studios on the second day and I couldn't go on a lot of the rides because my short arse didn't hit the height restrictions.

One cheeky twat didn't let me in the 3D ride because it was PG14 and said I was underage.
Reminds me of the story of the vertically challenged female navy officer..

Whilst said lady was on watch, an Ammo box was provided so she could Look at the compass and see thro’ the bridge windows. Upon coming on watch one evening one of the guys was jobbed off to bring the ammo box to the Bridge (Trip Hazard so it couldn't be there all the time) Said guy returned stating that he couldn’t find the Box. The LtCdr started digging around the bridge. Over a period of time other people got involved in the hunt for ‘The box’ eventually in sheer exasperation LtCdr blurted out…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It was more the whole dodging ba...*falls of her chair again*

*will go away for a bit until the giggleloop passes*
Please... a dyke dodging balls is like a fish swimming

You should've focused on the edited parts..
And if MacGruder is lesbian... Notty, the female MC is overdue

Reactions: Me666

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I get the feeling (from the regs, and the banter between the crew) that @Nottravis either served in the military or was around a large number of service members.

I was in the US Army myself, so it all feels very familiar. Knowing that she's from the other side of the pond made the whole Article 15 thing give me a chuckle. In the US that's .

So, how about it, Notty? Were you in the service, or a military brat, or just hung out with military folks and listened to how they talk to each other?

frap

Oct 17, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I tip my hat. It's always refreshing when writers of any stripe get the military stuff correct. It's even better when they've lived it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes