Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
It's already been a while since I played Heavy Five. I enjoyed it.

The amount of choices was a bit overwhelming at times (even while I was pursuing 3 different paths) and the outcome not always obvious to me at first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's on my watch list and I'm looking forward to how the story will unfold...

On top of that Nottravis seems to be a genuinely nice person: kind, smart, creative and with a good sense of humour... uhm... in before getting banned for violating forum rule 3.

If you didn't play chapter 2, 80% of it is spoilers, 10% memes, 5% polls and patreonesque stuff, and 5% banter.
Having almost completely ignored this thread so far I wanted to ask if someone could give me a synopsis of the last... ~250 pages - preferably in less than 10 posts.
Thanks for volunteering. ;)

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's already been a while since I played your game. I enjoyed it.

The amount of choices was a bit overwhelming at times (even while I was pursuing 3 different paths) and the outcome not always obvious to me at first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, one of my favourite games, Sanguine Rose, is also a beast when it comes to choices - so I'd say you are in good company here.

It's on my watch list and I'm looking forward to how the story will unfold...

On top of that the dev seems to be a genuinely nice person: kind, smart, creative and with a good sense of humour... uhm... in before getting banned for violating forum rule 3.

Having almost completely ignored this thread so far I wanted to ask if someone could give me a synopsis of the last... ~250 pages - preferably in less than 10 posts.
Thanks for volunteering. ;)
Glad you enjoyed it :)

Next free chapter should be in a couple of weeks as best guess.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Why? For refusing to play silly little mind games?
Fine, I take it back (in one specific scenario). I thought you need to complain about the crew to get into this situation, but it seems declining the boxing offer alone is enough.

On the other hand, MC is not part of the flight crew, so Chris making a decision not to give MC a choice in the matter is perfectly justified. She is the commanding officer in that situation.

So, yes, saying it serves him right is perhaps too strong in this circumstance, but he doesn't exactly deserve to be given a choice either. It's not his to make.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes