frap

Oct 17, 2018
And Trisha? Bad news? Surely not...
From my own RL experiences (when I was younger and dumber) - a married woman throwing herself at you (and not avoiding the situation like the plague) leads to anything from heartbreak to a pool cue upside the head. (Those things hurt, and I deserved it - stupidity should be painful. He got a divorce and we ended up friends though, so there's that.)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think what she's saying is:

There are 10 ladies the MC can pursue...
Of those, 4 can lead to a permanent relationship...
But you can only form a permanent relationship with one in any play-through.

If you do lots of play-throughs, and see each as it's own parallel universe, there are four universes in which the MC can end up in a permanent situation with a different woman.
Thanks, that makes sense. More than one permanent relationship per playthrough idea didn't cross my mind, cause that's rather BS.:)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not saying. :)
But I will say this much. If it's what you really want you can end up as a perm couple by the end of the game with one of four out of the ten girls...
Since I'm pretty sure we already met 3 of the romanceable ladies (please tell me Chris can be wooed), the question is now: "which female character that we haven't met yet will possibly be our one and only?"
Amanda?
Dianne?
McGruder?
Harris?
Actual?
Becca? (just joking!)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Since I'm pretty sure we already met 3 of the romanceable ladies (please tell me Chris can be wooed), the question is now: "which female character that we haven't met yet will possibly be our one and only?"
Amanda?
Dianne?
McGruder?
Harris?
Actual?
Becca? (just joking!)
Sadly neither Dianne, Actual nor Becca (!) are romance options.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Sadly neither Dianne, Actual nor Becca (!) are romance options.
Is Sonya romanceable? :D

I think it's a given that Annie (<3) and Sarah are wife material, but as for Chris, I couldn't say for sure she's down to happily-ever-after ending. Which leaves (up to) two open spots, hmm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is Sonya romanceable? :D

I think it's a given that Annie (<3) and Sarah are wife material, but as for Chris, I couldn't say for sure she's down to happily-ever-after ending. Which leaves (up to) two open spots, hmm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Mia is very likely to be the 9th girl. Someone needs to fly Harris and McGruder in. I had doubts about Amanda being one of the girls, but as Notty didn't rule her out, I guess she is. The 10th is a mystery.:)

My wedding bells guess is: Annie, Sarah, Chris and the Mystery Girl.

I'm not inclined towards Georgia, McGruder and Mia because Intrepid is away for five days, so it will probably take some chapters before they are introduced in the story. Seems too late for happily ever after.

I agree on Amanda and Trisha. Very unlikely.

Kelly... well, I don't know. Something can happen, but I don't dare to guess how far things can go.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think Mia is very likely to be the 9th girl. Someone needs to fly Harris and McGruder in.
Good thinking. I guess I only see Mia as a way to introduce us to Bored Pilot silliness, but she could very well be more than that.

I'm not inclined towards Georgia, McGruder and Mia because Intrepid is away for five days, so it will probably take some chapters before they are introduced in the story. Seems too late for happily ever after.
Depending on the length of the story, it's still possible. Let's imagine the plot goes completely Aliens style, and the Intrepid sends McGruder and Harris to Ophion to chew gum and kick LGM's asses. Then, if Hollywood taught me one thing, two hours of non-stop thrilling action are more than enough for love to bloom between protagonists.

But I will say this much. If it's what you really want you can end up as a perm couple by the end of the game with one of four out of the ten girls...
So, it has to be asked... Perm couple is fine and all, but is a harem route out of the question? I mean, realistically, it sounds hard to pull off, but "hard" isn't the same as "impossible" :)

Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Depending on the length of the story, it's still possible. Let's imagine the plot goes completely Aliens style, and the Intrepid sends McGruder and Harris to Ophion to chew gum and kick LGM's asses. Then, if Hollywood taught me one thing, two hours of non-stop thrilling action are more than enough for love to bloom between protagonists.
Haha, that's true. I guess it depends on what are they like.:)

So, it has to be asked... Perm couple is fine and all, but is a harem route out of the question? I mean, realistically, it sounds hard to pull off, but "hard" isn't the same as "impossible" :)
I don't mean to go bash this little fantasy, but since this game guns for a realistic approach, it would be a complete bullshit. Realistically, harem is plausible only in societies where women have significantly lower social status. Anything else is largely nonsense.

Instead, a "conquest" route might be doable, but very hard I guess, since these girls for some reason talk to each other.:unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Haha, that's true. I guess it depends on what are they like.:)

I don't mean to go bash this little fantasy, but since this game guns for a realistic approach, it would be a complete bullshit. Realistically, harem is plausible only in societies where women have significantly lower social status. Anything else is largely nonsense.

Instead, a "conquest" route might be doable, but very hard I guess, since these girls for some reason talk to each other.:unsure:
You're not entirely wrong...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The key words were a "certain path"
OK, I think I see what you're hinting at. *sings All Content Is Optional*:whistle:
Did we just go from ACIO to AMCAB (All MCs Are Bastards)?

Yeah, "girls talking to each other"? Like real people? What heresy! Luckily, Nottravis will soon see the errors of her way and give us back our well-deserved shower scenes and landlady/roommate loving (or maybe something to do with fishes, hallway and specific times of the day) :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, "girls talking to each other"? Like real people? What heresy! Luckily, Nottravis will soon see the errors of her way and give us back our well-deserved shower scenes and landlady/roommate loving (or maybe something to do with fishes, hallway and specific times of the day) :D
My bet is we will peek in the showers only to find... a dead fish.:D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes