Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
nor Becca (!) are romance options.
I will forever be in denial of that... forever!

There is a harem ending down a certain path.
ou can boff quite a few of the girls in a single playthrough
I'm assuming the already hard harem path will be made harder by the number of boffin sessions and it's nature
I guess, since these girls for some reason talk to each other.:unsure:
I believe some "consensual boffin" could be kept secret for a bit.. you know the "let's wait for a better time to come clean to everyone" but even that would be a temporary solution that if used more than once would backfire

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Morning boys :)

It's all actually less about the MC's choices - but about Chadwick's...and she doesn't really have any.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that makes things a bit clearer :)

Edit. You of course may have made your decision on entirely different basis to how Chris -thinks- you made it of course :)
Notty, you are wonderful. I love the amount of thinking you have behind the scenes!

Can't wait for the director's cut edition with commentary.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Morning boys :)

It's all actually less about the MC's choices - but about Chadwick's...and she doesn't really have any.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that makes things a bit clearer :)

Edit. You of course may have made your decision on entirely different basis to how Chris -thinks- you made it of course :)
I must say I was close to grasping the reasoning behind Chri's choice. I never though how she would thin of the MC if I decided to stay on board

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Between going to the dentist yesterday and binging The Orville, I find myself wondering about the level of medical technology in the world of Heavy Five. Do we have Star Trek level of regeneration, or cryo pods, or heal a broken leg in a few hours? What diseases are cured when we've tamed FTL and artificial gravity? I think we've been teased a view of the station's med bay... Are there cloning of organs?

And how much of this will be important when the natives revolt and you only have enough life juice to save one person until the Intrepid returns?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes