Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*curtsies*

Everything is looking a lot better this chapter. I sorta always knew that as I upgraded things they would - hence the planned remaster of course :)

The big "crosses fingers" is on the centrepiece animations. Over 200 frames each so hoping the hamster can cope!
My, that's a big jump forward. You sure don't go easy on the hamster in his first month on the job. Hopefully, we'll be able to get him a friend soon.;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh my God!
Very nice work on the lighting.
The problem now is that with this kind of render, I just want to tackle Sarah to the ground and get naughty with her... :devilish:
Thanks, aye it's a huge leap from the VR renders in chapter 2. But of course they were done on the old 2GB 1050 card where I was constrained by how complex I could make the scenes purely due to the time it would take to render. But we're starting to see the fruits of patronage :)

And as to the scene...Well, let's see what happens. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
My, that's a big jump forward. You sure don't go easy on the hamster in his first month on the job. Hopefully, we'll be able to get him a friend soon.;)
Well I figured I -just- got away with the last ones but of course they weren't that complex. This one is more...important, let's say :)

So I'm finishing the rest of the renders then pushing go on the animation and crossing my fingers somewhat!

Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Last one before I vanish for a few days in rendering and bug tests...

*sings*
"Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back? "

;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Last one before I vanish for a few days in rendering and bug tests...

*sings*
"Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back? "

;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I found this game yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially the little joke on the player with “did a sex act with Annie,” lol. Had to smile at how that turns out.
Thank you - and I'm so pleased you enjoyed my little game. I'm also pleased you enjoyed my sense of humour :) (or rather Annie's!)

I'm close to getting Chapter Three out of the door to patreons so Chapter Two will be popping up here shortly.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes