Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Gun looks blocky something like a Glock, but that's made from '80s. Put a M1911 into his hands :)

Or a Tommy Gun, that's better :D
Yurp, youre right it's a 9mm auto. :) In theory it could work, as Browning had their baby out of course but would much prefer a Luger or Webley and Scott jobbie. Oh....but a Thompson! That -would- rock! Good call!

But it was just a quick throw together this morning to test the temperature :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Huh, that actually worked reasonably well imo.

If you wish to make it a little less cliche you could go with a (mixed) Swedish heritage / noble name. :sneaky:

Baroness...
...af Trosa
...af Fittja
...af Fnask
...af Luder
...af Pung

(Translations may come if requested)
Oh no, defo has to be German for this, no?

*appreciates the ideas mind!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm amazed at the fantastic job you did there Notty.
I much prefer the images in full glorious colours, but that's just my opinion.
I'm not a fan of sepia filters unless they are used to depict framed photographs in a time specific environment.
Would release the colour images as an accompanying pack *promises* :)

umberto

Aug 19, 2017
I'm a simple man, with a simple sense of humour and the ability to google "von names." von Dickmann and von Seemann get my vote.

Although, really, as long as it's not von ****ing Trapp, I don't care.

Reactions: Nottravis

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely :)
If she must have an accent, please don't overdo it.
An over the top German accent must be reserved for comedic effect, and for male characters (preferably overweight ones) only.
A light German accent on the other hand, is often used for dangerous characters - male or female.

Anyway, the ultimate femme fatale must have a Russian accent! German is good for villains, but Russian is just sooo sexy... :love:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
If she must have an accent, please don't overdo it.
An over the top German accent must be reserved for comedic effect, and for male characters (preferably overweight ones) only.
A light German accent on the other hand, is often used for dangerous characters - male or female.

Anyway, the ultimate femme fatale must have a Russian accent! German is good for villains, but Russian is just sooo sexy... :love:
Perhaps...but in a 1920's/30's setting I think any Russian's would be more akin to badly dressed, hairy potatoes - and as for the men... ;)

Reactions: frap and TheDevian

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Perhaps...but in a 1920's/30's setting I think any Russian's would be more akin to badly dressed, hairy potatoes - and as for the men... ;)
Well, in the 1920's/30's, there were quite a few Russian nobles in Paris and New York, living extravagant lives, expecting the revolution was just a temporary setback, and that they'd be able to return to Russia and live their lives above the commoners in a matter of years.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, in the 1920's/30's, there were quite a few Russian nobles in Paris and New York, living extravagant lives, expecting the revolution was just a temporary setback, and that they'd be able to return to Russia and live their lives above the commoners in a matter of years.
Good point! I hadn't really thought of the "White" Russians. Probs as I couldn't see them as antagonists I suspect.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Beautiful! Sarah certainly didn't get some settings wrong.:)

Excellent work with the light!
*curtsies*

Everything is looking a lot better this chapter. I sorta always knew that as I upgraded things they would - hence the planned remaster of course :)

The big "crosses fingers" is on the centrepiece animations. Over 200 frames each so hoping the hamster can cope!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes