PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Not bad...with the exception that it's pints not litres! ;)

But...and think hard before opening this spoiler...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the curse of the writer. We can't help but inject ourselves (even a little bit) into our characters. Even when we write characters we despise, they usually contain an exaggeration of some trait we recognize in ourselves and dislike.
And even then, the characters we purposefully distance from ourselves are still shaped by our own experiences as human beings when they are created.

If so, then I would do splashes of accent color, like in Sin City.
The reason it works in Sin City is to a large degree to how dark the movie is, which makes the colour really stand out very well. Still, if it could be pulled off it would be really cool to see.

Oh the villainy! Looking forward to it.:)
*Ominous chuckles*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So...um...

View attachment 265717

I'm sorta thinking of doing a small comicy thing every now and again about a rather hapless 1920's adventuress. I did a short KN for patreons last month on Becca and I rather enjoyed the change of pace.

Thoughts?

Dollface (trying to capture the noir feel) I've seen stranger things. untill somethin bonkin in the night happens. color me unphased with te snake's tail
I'd call you a brownnoser if your words weren't distilled truth

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The reason it works in Sin City is to a large degree to how dark the movie is, which makes the colour really stand out very well. Still, if it could be pulled off it would be really cool to see.
*isn't sure*
baddiebwred.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes