Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are the self proclaimed "Queen of Smut", that's like the polar opposite of sweet and innocent.
Actually there was a smutoi ceremony, the queen sat on the throne at the break of day while I circled the podium demanding anyone who would dare to challenge her claim, to a trial by combat. Three days I waited but no one spoke.. after the ceremony, I boarded the intrepid

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So...um...

bawteaser.png

I'm sorta thinking of doing a small comicy thing every now and again about a rather hapless 1920's adventuress. I did a short KN for patreons last month on Becca and I rather enjoyed the change of pace.

Thoughts?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*is a civilising influence due to her being so sweet and innocent*
You are the self proclaimed "Queen of Smut", that's like the polar opposite of sweet and innocent.
Bah, I can't think of any opposite of "sweet" that would fit Notty's description.:)
I have a hunch that we may have Notty all wrong.

Becca may be her avatar, but I think Annie is Notty's pixel persona - I get the feeling from her writing that a night of drinking with her may well lead to:
  • Lots of snarky comments and sass
  • Teasing, especially if you seem particularly gullible (did you know that the word "gullible" is in the OED but not Merriam Webster?)
  • Raucous singing of raunchy songs
  • Sharing of juicy gossip
  • Complaints about whatever engineering task she's working on
  • The downing of many liters of beverages (excuse me, that would be litres)
  • A wicked hangover, unless you try to go shot for shot with her, at which point you risk alcohol poisoning
I'm not sure about the conspiracy theories, that seems more like the bit of fiction added in to make the character the character she is. She might throw some wild ones at you if you seem particularly slow on the uptake, however.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I have a hunch that we may have Notty all wrong.

Becca may be her avatar, but I think Annie is Notty's pixel persona - I get the feeling from her writing that a night of drinking with her may well lead to:
  • Lots of snarky comments and sass
  • Teasing, especially if you seem particularly gullible (did you know that the word "gullible" is in the OED but not Merriam Webster?)
  • Raucous singing of raunchy songs
  • Sharing of juicy gossip
  • Complaints about whatever engineering task she's working on
  • The downing of many liters of beverages (excuse me, that would be litres)
  • A wicked hangover, unless you try to go shot for shot with her, at which point you risk alcohol poisoning
I'm not sure about the conspiracy theories, that seems more like the bit of fiction added in to make the character the character she is. She might throw some wild ones at you if you seem particularly slow on the uptake, however.
Not bad...with the exception that it's pints not litres! ;)

But...and think hard before opening this spoiler...

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
So...um...

View attachment 265717

I'm sorta thinking of doing a small comicy thing every now and again about a rather hapless 1920's adventuress. I did a short KN for patreons last month on Becca and I rather enjoyed the change of pace.

Thoughts?

If it's going to be set in the 20's, then it's got to be black and white without question.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Not bad...with the exception that it's pints not litres! ;)

But...and think hard before opening this spoiler...
That's the curse of the writer. We can't help but inject ourselves (even a little bit) into our characters. Even when we write characters we despise, they usually contain an exaggeration of some trait we recognize in ourselves and dislike.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So...um...

View attachment 265717

Thoughts?

I like the sound of that.

Breaks up the grind for you and i'm sure people would enjoy it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like the sound of that.

Breaks up the grind for you and i'm sure people would enjoy it.
Aye, I think when you're on your 100th render of Annie in a month you tend to get a bit tired of her! (I know, heresy!). And just knocking something out that's different in terms of models, script and doesn't require me to cross check 14 different coding flags would, despite it being more output, keep me fresh I think.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So...um...

View attachment 265717

Thoughts?

Beautiful! I am interested for sure!

I like the black and white theme, but the coloured renders are gorgeous, so maybe combining them in some way?:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes