Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Why would pixel me fight not pixel me?

That would be really awkward.

Also not really fair because pixel me is far more badass than not pixel me.

I declare shenanigans ... Kuko is not playing fair.
we could always settle it with a cooking battle, whoever prepares a better hang-over meal for Annie, wins... however! we are threating her like a trophy so we would both lose her..
I sugget the multi-verse solution... everyone gets an Annie

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How dare you.

How VERY dare you.

I mean, just how rude can you be?

You want pictures of my Annie you can damn well fight me for them.

You aren't allowed to hit me in the face though .... or body .... or anywhere .... in fact you have to stand there and not fight back at all, thems the rules, I don't make them up .... this story is true.
I'm late for the fight, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As the good kind of spoilers go, the release date for chapter 3 (and thus for public release of chapter 2) has been announced for the end of the week (with no hard date, of course) :)
She's almost learning.

When I said "don't give out release dates" I meant any kind of schedule.

If it isn't out the very second it turns midnight on Friday you just know someone will complain.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How is that a spoiler, she brings it up several times in part 1.
And in the results scoreboard at the end of Chapt 1 ;)

Gotta be honest though, Blondies starting to grow on me.

The more I see of her the more I want to know.

Also need to play that game with her again.
*whistles and looks innocent*
5_1.png
She's almost learning.

If it isn't out the very second it turns midnight on Friday you just know someone will complain.
"So to the big question of the day - when is Chapter Three coming out? Well, if I've got my sums right it will be late this weekend. I know how many renders there are left and with the only real thing left to do being dropping in piccies (and quality checking them) some simple maths indicates the end of the week.

Now I'm not making this a hard deadline, we all know what happened to Becca when I did that last time....but that is the date I'm gunning for."

;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
She's almost learning.

People always complain. I would not dare to hope that one day, they might learn that complaining without acting (e.g. being a patron, partaking in the playful banter in this thread, acting like a fucking human being, etc.) lead to absolutely nothing.

For now, this thread has been blessed with very few of those people, but if it does happen (and it will), it'll be the ugly price of success...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
People always complain. I would not dare to hope that one day, they might learn that complaining without acting (e.g. being a patron, partaking in the playful banter in this thread, acting like a fucking human being, etc.) lead to absolutely nothing.

For now, this thread has been blessed with very few of those people, but if it does happen (and it will), it'll be the ugly price of success...
*is a civilising influence due to her being so sweet and innocent*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes