Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
EXACTLY! It's just so devoid of purpose. The worst thing is that foundations are there. The factions are interesting in their own right, but no, everybody's dead. It's just monsters, robots and crazy jumping idiots who always aim at your face when you meet them. What's the point of doing anything...
I haven't any robots in H5...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently Div 2 is looking good...
So far it has been. Just hit level 14. It's a lot more challenging than Div 1. The mobs aren't as bullet spongy but they have more to hit you with. You get bosses with electric grenades that knock you out of cover and then you get hit with rocket launchers, grenades, shotgunners, snipers and some really annoying new mob with radio controlled cars covered with bombs.

Haven't seen much of the Dark Zone yet and no idea if end game will hold my interest but leveling is okay. Just hoping it holds.

EXACTLY! It's just so devoid of purpose. The worst thing is that foundations are there. The factions are interesting in their own right, but no, everybody's dead. It's just monsters, robots and crazy jumping idiots who always aim at your face when you meet them. What's the point of doing anything...
That's the main issue.

This whole "we want everyone you meet to be another person" was a crap idea. There is no interaction beyond either shooting them for 1hp and hoping they don't shoot back because the PvP is the worst thing ever or emoting at each other.

Some survival games have people build settlements and raid other peoples homes but it just doesn't work like that here and servers are void of life so everything falls flat.

All the had to do was add a few groups of NPC's and an actual storyline, people would have loved it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So far it has been. Just hit level 14. It's a lot more challenging than Div 1. The mobs aren't as bullet spongy but they have more to hit you with. You get bosses with electric grenades that knock you out of cover and then you get hit with rocket launchers, grenades, shotgunners, snipers and some really annoying new mob with radio controlled cars covered with bombs.

Haven't seen much of the Dark Zone yet and no idea if end game will hold my interest but leveling is okay. Just hoping it holds.

That's the main issue.

This whole "we want everyone you meet to be another person" was a crap idea. There is no interaction beyond either shooting them for 1hp and hoping they don't shoot back because the PvP is the worst thing ever or emoting at each other.

Some survival games have people build settlements and raid other peoples homes but it just doesn't work like that here and servers are void of life so everything falls flat.

All the had to do was add a few groups of NPC's and an actual storyline, people would have loved it.
I read this morning that if you can get to the museums it's well worth the effort? *has her eye on t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, what do you think?

*wiggles eyebrows*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How dare you.

How VERY dare you.

I mean, just how rude can you be?

You want pictures of my Annie you can damn well fight me for them.

You aren't allowed to hit me in the face though .... or body .... or anywhere .... in fact you have to stand there and not fight back at all, thems the rules, I don't make them up .... this story is true.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
How dare you.

How VERY dare you.

You aren't allowed to hit me in the face though .... or body .... or anywhere .... in fact you have to stand there and not fight back at all, thems the rules, I don't make them up .... this story is true.
You two knock each other while I have fun with Annie

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How dare you.

How VERY dare you.

Not sure how well those rules would go down on Ophion Station :)

You two knock each other while I have fun with Annie
Tactical thinking! I approve!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes