Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Also 're Annie and her popularity (which is understandable as she is pretty fun), I can't help but notice that the girls are generally as popular as the amount of screen time they've had with the MC. Probs a concidence but I thought it intriguing none the less.
Seems pretty self-explanatory to me. They're all so well crafted that the more we know them, the more we love them ;)

More seriously, I think that attraction for Annie comes primarily from the fact that her model feels really new compared to the other. We may have seen in other games Chris or Sarah lookalikes, but Annie simply pops out. Combined that to her stellar personality, and you've got yourself a winner :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The creator blaming the creation for corruption.

Speaking of pilots, I wonder if Chris would be down for a name game.

I want to call her left leg Easter and her right leg Christmas.

Then i'll visit between the holidays........

Oooooh yeah, i'm awesome.
But then what's between the legs would be v day and corporations would commercialize that day

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
More seriously, I think that attraction for Annie comes primarily from the fact that her model feels really new compared to the other. We may have seen in other games Chris or Sarah lookalikes, but Annie simply pops out.
Maybe I don't play enough games, but first character that looks familiar to me is Counselor Illium. No one else.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Notty is Diane's last name perchance an easter egg on ME or SWTOR ? In the first case she probably gets wet fast, the second she's cold
Apparently I don't play enough AAA games (at least ones not available on Mac) - the only thing I thought of was Illium... ilium... "hip bone? wha?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes